Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Kira
Shaped Like Itself
Ashiok
Dae of Judgment
Dusk
LC
Ruka
Welche
Slender Thar
BlindMonkey
Luna Ori
Rodrigo
Raine
Jordan, Lich Lord
Kokonoe
Striker
Serenade
HiveNet
22 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 37 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:27 am

Hmm cockatrice server seems to be done for a moment...
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 37 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Kira Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 am

Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:Hmm cockatrice server seems to be done for a moment...

Kira wrote:Server's down. If you want the game, use an alt server I found. Where it says play.cockatrice.de you put woogerworks.com

lol
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 am

So how exactly do I get to this server? Never tried to go to another one before.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kira Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 am

Click connect, then, instead of "play.cockatrice.de", put in woogerworks.com in that spot.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 am

So....how is everyone today?

Im bored.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 am

Just had some fun with Kira using a Bant Populate deck. I succeded in the Geist of Saint Traft + Trostani combo, and then he was overwhelmed by my life gain + field presence. :3
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm

So how is everyone today?

I might be up for some EDH later if anyone wants to.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Been pretty down in the dumps recently, kind of a side effect of being pretty depression-prone. Been feeling a bit better this evening though, at least.

If enough people want to play EDH kinda soon, then I'm up for a game too, I needa chill a bit more and that sounds like a fun way to do so.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

I know that feeling Chris.

I would do EDH tonight, but sadly I have to much college stuff to do. Damn essays -grumbles-
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm just glad I'm narcissistic enough that it doesn't really affect me often. That sentence also feels kinda weird to say, mostly since narcissism is generally "bad".

This is why I like taking subjects where there isn't any real written work bar some numbers and the odd letter. :3
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Hmm. I'm a cynic. I just hate how my life goes from periods of happiness to ever great drops of misery.

And i had to be the guy to take maths, history and 2 sciences... Lots of work.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

I'd assume history would be the one for essays then? Unless one of those sciences is biology.

I've only got maths, chemistry and physics on my plate now, so everything's pretty much just numbers, or algebra/pseudo-algebra.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 pm

I took Chemistry and physics.

Both of which are pretty good so far. And I like the numbers, its easy to solve. The writing parts are annoying becuase I have to be so very specific.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 pm

It only seems specific if you're not used to definition writing. But yeah, they can be a pain to remember. I'm a lot better at figuring answers out, than writing a specific definition.

Although, I'm used to it, since I'm re-sitting the year, but it has made a lot of my subjects a lot less enjoyable. Fortunately, knowing I don't get another second chance keeps me focused on them still.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Yeah.. its a big jump up from GCSE. Where we had to dumb down to get the right answer.

I am hoping I don't need to take a second chance. I don't want to end up not with my friends throughout college.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kira Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm up for that EDH whenever you guys are.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah, the jump from GCSE to A level is absolutely atrocious. I found the difficulty change absolutely ridiculous last year too. I am only re-sitting due to medical reasons, but from the sheer difficulty I had last year I'd assume I wouldn't be getting straight As like I normally would.

Guess you just gotta make sure you don't fail then... I can't exactly put that more positively. I've got two friends that are also re-sitting the year, so I'm pretty lucky in that regard.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah... basically I think if i actually put some effort in I should do fine.

I am to lazy at the moment. But thats becuase I seem to do well without needing to try any harder. I know I'll change once it gets closer to january exam.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Yeah, a lot of the stuff seems easy to begin with. It gets harder throughout the year though, which is a pain.

Oh and only just now noticed Kira's post. I'm up for an EDH game now, so if Jordan is then we have ourselves a game.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Well, it wouldn't make to much sense if it didn't get harder.

And enjoy the game guys.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Crap wasn't fast enough to try building my budget Slivers..oh well I'll just use my regular one.

I'll host, Pass is...well what else would it be?
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Eh, it would make sense if it didn't. I recall most of my GCSE topics were easier for each topic further in the year.

Just for me, I found my AS's to get harder throughout the year, but then again I wasn't in school past February, so I could just be wrong.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh. Hmm how intresting.

I guess it depends on the subject and the course. since, a lot of mine were harder later in the year, but that may have been down to non work problems.

So far, I've just noted that stuff isn't as hard as i was dreading, but is still hard.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 am

So how is everyone today? It seems really quite in here.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am

*quiet is the word you are searching for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:35 pm