Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread

Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread Empty Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread

Post by Shard Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:36 pm

ask questions about rulings and the rulebook here. (When does Aermo activate, how does raindear work?) and etc.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread Empty Re: Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread

Post by Kira Fri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

If you superior call, can you do anything with it? Like can you replace it with a card in your hand, or move it up or down or something?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread Empty Re: Cardfight!! Rules and Rulings Thread

Post by Ruby Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Superior Calling is the same as Calling, only by skill.
    So yes, you can do whatever you please.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

I meant like immediately. If I get an terribad topdeck from Ezel, could I replace the card immediately?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

By Ezel's skill, you would still have to call that unit onto the field. After it successfully lands in a rearguard circle, you can do as you please.
    Master Hyperion
    Master Hyperion
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Master Hyperion Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 pm

I have a question about some of the Angel Feathers.

Some cards say that you can add cards from the damage zone to your hand. Are you also able to grab the cards that have been used for as Counter Blast (face-down cards)
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Master Hyperion wrote:I have a question about some of the Angel Feathers.

Some cards say that you can add cards from the damage zone to your hand. Are you also able to grab the cards that have been used for as Counter Blast (face-down cards)

Yes. Unless a card states otherwise, when using cards in damage you can choose face-up or face-down cards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:01 pm