Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Illyarcher
Lequier
6 posters

Cardfight Online

Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Cardfight Online Empty Cardfight Online

Post by Lequier Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:39 am

http://cardfightonline.com/

Figured since there's a topic for Cardfight Area that there should be a topic for what is basically the DN equivalent for Cardfight. Besides, a bit of promotion for something that enables us to play something that we all like in a reasonable manner isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's missing some of the card database at the moment though, but that'll be fixed in later updates. Also, we might as well post handles and stuff so that people can find us easier or something? Might make this section a bit more active in terms of activity.

IGN: Lequier
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Cardfight Online Empty Re: Cardfight Online

Post by Illyarcher Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

I'm still iffy on the system as a whole. Until it get's somewhere near DN speed in terms of actually being playable, I think I'll stick with CFA.

IGN: Mugichan
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 pm

This whole thing is slow and unbearably clunky. The insane lag only fixed by kicking over half of the people logged in isn't helping either. It'll more than likely get fixed in the future but Christ, it's nearly unplayable. ... Still, it's definitely nice to have. Though, I've gotten too used to CFA. I'll use this on occasion, I guess.

IGN: Hope

Also stickying this.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 am

Ruby wrote:This whole thing is slow and unbearably clunky. The insane lag only fixed by kicking over half of the people logged in isn't helping either. It'll more than likely get fixed in the future but Christ, it's nearly unplayable. ... Still, it's definitely nice to have. Though, I've gotten too used to CFA. I'll use this on occasion, I guess.

IGN: Hope

Also stickying this.

I had already stickied it =D

They'll improve the speed overtime.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 am

When they improve the speed and actually add the clans I want to f****** use, I'll use it more frequently. But then probably over skype with people I know. Maybe exceptions though idk.

IGN: Hounds of Anubis
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:22 am

Terribly slow, 0/10.

Okay, I lied; their only issue is being stupid and publicly announcing a beta that wasn't even finished in the first goddamn place. See, all this really did was tell everyone that the server is totally hosted on a cellular phone. Even that's debatable. How an average server goes and slows down horribly just for having upwards of 100 users is beyond me. Meanwhile, this isn't Flash-based, which means Flash isn't the issue at all.

However, anyway, I'll still use this. Preferably over CFA. Downloading new updates is a pain when they're almost not exactly "announced." CFO just adds the updated /cards/, but they f*** you up entirely when they update without announcements. [You'll notice that when suddenly your tab refreshes out of nowhere.]
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Illyarcher Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 am

Uh, question. If this get's a good deal of hype, won't it be shut down like CFC was by Bushi for "stealing customers" or whatever reason they said last time?
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Illyarcher wrote:Uh, question. If this get's a good deal of hype, won't it be shut down like CFC was by Bushi for "stealing customers" or whatever reason they said last time?

Well yes. The public announcement went as far as Facebook, and I'm extremely willing to gamble it's gonna be on various other social media sites; which'll lead to getting flak from Bushiroad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 pm