Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.'

.Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

[MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.' Empty [MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.'

Post by .Rai Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/15xwq5/the_guilds_of_ravnica_will_destroy_each_other/

Essentially, taking the raised letters of all of the guildgates gets you an anagram of "THEGUILDSOFRANIVCAWILLDESTROYEACHOTHER".

Last edited by .Rai on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

[MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.' Empty Re: [MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.'

Post by Ashiok Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Talk about subtle...
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

[MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.' Empty Re: [MtG] 'The Guilds of Ravnica will destroy each other.'

Post by .Rai Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm

They've made it work in every Magic language too :> wat.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm

So I saw.

I'm just wondering how anyone even noticed this.
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by .Rai Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Gisela wrote:So I saw.

I'm just wondering how anyone even noticed this.

I should clarify that when I said capitalized, I meant raised.

Looking at the full Guildgates myself, some of the letters are actually raised. Subtle, but pretty noticeable when looking in full.
    HSektor
    HSektor
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 16

Post by HSektor Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 pm

I hope that the Wizards isn't trolling us.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 pm

If they're not trolling us, then this is, theoretically, the end of Ravnica.

Sad, I guess, since it's one of my favorite planes, but...eh. You gotta do what you gotta do, y'know?
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by .Rai Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Kyousuke Kousaka wrote:If they're not trolling us, then this is, theoretically, the end of Ravnica.

Sad, I guess, since it's one of my favorite planes, but...eh. You gotta do what you gotta do, y'know?

Well, it's up to interpretation. I mean, all of the RtR team have said that when they returned to Ravnica, they wanted it to simply be a 'return', not 'annihilation' or 'apocalypse' or something.

We can assume it's gonna be vaguely civil war-esque. Just hope for a major character to solve it like Maria (i.e. Jace, Ral, Gideon or possibly Teysa or Niv-Mizzet).
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm

I do believe MaRo has stated that they'll very likely be returning to Ravnica again in the future, for what it's worth. Everyone loves Ravnica, so it's very unlikely it'd be destroyed beyond repair.

I can see it being very much like a civil war, although mostly against Niv's plans and whatever Lazav would be plotting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:38 am