Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Yuzuru Otonashi
Kyng
Welche
Kokonoe
Luna Ori
Johnny
Light Yagami
Raine
Slender Thar
Shaped Like Itself
Ashiok
Shard
Rodrigo
Dog King
Serenade
J-Max
Dae of Judgment
Jordan, Lich Lord
Striker
23 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 37 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by HiveNet Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Rescue cat. War between resuce things.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 37 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Rabbt would beat cat now except rabbit is @1
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:47 pm

I want rituals to be good again...
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

Post by Striker Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

If Cat came back, Xyz Spam decks would be extremely and stupidly consistant with both Cat and Rabbit.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:49 pm

If Cat came back, Fableds have a 1-card Ragin/Librarian/Unicore.

I don't want Cat to come back.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 pm

so nobody wants my heliopolis on Pojo. Pretty obvious stuff man
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Who goes on Pojo? Doesn't that place suck?
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

best trade forum and probably smarter than ycm lol
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Their trade forum is one of the worst. Everyone wants to profit+++ instead of just making simple, fair trades.

And honestly, from what I've seen, their TCG section is so mind-numbingly bad that it makes Tewart look smart, and he posts on Pojo so you can actually quite easily make the comparison.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:55 pm

I remember back in the day when YC you know what had a trade forum....yeah that didnt last long.

What sites are the best for fair trades?
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

DGz.

That or just buy cards on ebay when they go up cheap-ish, which they do. Pojo generally demands the highest prices you'll find on ebay.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I should probably sell my Old Yu-Gi-oh cards I don't really need.

Hmm... is DGz an americain site? Or can we brits use it as well.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Chris you insult f****** everything and yet you dont do anything well. its kinda annoying tbh. Pojo is actually active unlike the dgz shit and they have a selection of strong players (albeit not as good at dgz).
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Alright. Welche vs. Chris. FIGHT!
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Striker wrote:Alright. Welche vs. Chris. FIGHT!

When one of them stops Im shouting FINISH HIM now Smile
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Yes, get into an Argument with Chris, becuase that's a constructive thing to do.

Chris doesn't insult everything, he states states his opinion. Most people do the same, its just Chris has stronger opinions on most things than most.

Even if you don't agree with Chris, he has every right to say it. Its his opinion, not a fact.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm not gonna argue with Chris.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 pm

HiveNet wrote:I should probably sell my Old Yu-Gi-oh cards I don't really need.

Hmm... is DGz an americain site? Or can we brits use it as well.

Their store is American, but to my knowledge most of the users of the trade section trade worldwide. Only issue with getting an account on DGz is that it has to be approved which can take anywhere between a couple of days and a couple of weeks.

Welche wrote:Chris you insult f****** everything and yet you dont do anything well. its kinda annoying tbh. Pojo is actually active unlike the dgz shit and they have a selection of strong players (albeit not as good at dgz).

What don't I do well? I don't trade well because I don't trade. Although my knowledge of trading is still decent because I am able to evaluate a card and its worth. I can play the game leagues better than people like you can. I can build decks leagues better than people like you can. I can have an intelligent conversation about the game with mostly anyone, and can help people get better at it who are willing to learn. So yeah, answer my question, what don't I do well?

Striker wrote:Alright. Welche vs. Chris. FIGHT!

*insert rant about how it's not a fight, it's just me proving someone wrong*

HiveNet wrote:Yes, get into an Argument with Chris, becuase that's a constructive thing to do.

Chris doesn't insult everything, he states states his opinion. Most people do the same, its just Chris has stronger opinions on most things than most.

Even if you don't agree with Chris, he has every right to say it. Its his opinion, not a fact.

Yay, people with brains <3

Welche wrote:I'm not gonna argue with Chris.

Because you know you'd lose because I'm one of the more logical thinkers on the internet and to my recollection have never lost an argument.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Im pretty sure you're just being arrogant. Pojo has hundreds of active users. They will have multiple players better than you who actually know how to use real meta decks not just skirt around tier 2 with DWs and HEROs. You call YCM and DN and Pojo all bad and yet you aren't willing to go to DGz. Pojo is a better trade forum because you can actually find people who want your cards if you don't have high end stuff. It's not that I would lose the argument, it's just that you're stubborn and I'd rather spend my time playing minecraft.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I lurk DGz and haven't posted since I haven't enjoyed the format. I'm also getting more into MTG now so I'm focusing on that more than yugioh, but I've proven on many occasion that my theory-oh is, for the most part, solid.

And what's the problem if I like to play with the tier 2 decks? I like control, and tier 2's best at control. DWs and Heroes suit my playstyle better than any other deck, so naturally I enjoy playing them the most. I basically play the decks that can win and I enjoy the most... Isn't that generally the sign of a good player, seeing as I can consistently win?

Sure, I'll give you that Pojo is more active, but they still love to overprice everything and try to pseudo-scam you out of cash or cards, always trying to profit+++ for themselves.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Really? This is what is going on? I find you both stupid right now to be quite honest.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Dae Breaker wrote:Really? This is what is going on? I find you both stupid right now to be quite honest.

This^ Cant we all just get along?
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:49 pm

There is no problem with playing tier 2 decks, but people on Pojo are going to be better than you because they know and understand tier 1. Trashing the site as a whole is very rich coming from someone who hasn't proven themselves. Trashing their price scheme is also simply stupid because yugioh cards are really as a whole worthless and valuing any card for more than 1$ is overpricing it. Pojo simply offers an active place to trade my cards with other people who are for the most part trustworthy. Saying they are out for profit is probably the most obvious statement ever. Who isn't out for profit when selling cards? It is intrinsic to the market and if YGO players didnt look for profit we wouldnt have cards like TGU, CCD, Zenmaines and the like reaching such high prices. People who pull them want to maximize profit because they can. Seriously I don't see anyhting wrong with it.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 pm

ITT: I don't understand the meta, which explains why I'm good at piloting tier 2 decks.

Works the opposite, I'm good at piloting tier 2 decks because I understand the meta and the interactions (or lack of for March format) with it.

And I believe you missed my point. I have nothing against profiting from a trade. When they push their values so high though, it becomes silly and beyond selfish, and doesn't promote a healthy trading system nor atmosphere.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:
    Dae Breaker wrote:Really? This is what is going on? I find you both stupid right now to be quite honest.

This^ Cant we all just get along?
    Not really caring about getting along though.
    They are just fighting to show their own ego right now. It started out as an argument over the better trading on forums or whatever, giving their own opinion. Welche changed the argument into an egofest. Chris is trying to prove that his ego is bigger. Welche is trying to make him feel bad.
    tl;dr. Chris is defensive, Welche is offensive. They both have egos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:53 am