Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Yuzuru Otonashi
Kyng
Welche
Kokonoe
Luna Ori
Johnny
Light Yagami
Raine
Slender Thar
Shaped Like Itself
Ashiok
Shard
Rodrigo
Dog King
Serenade
J-Max
Dae of Judgment
Jordan, Lich Lord
Striker
23 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Kokonoe Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Serenade wrote:Okay everyone, you have only 5 posts to comment what you hate/have issues with about me, GO!

Other than the fact that you're potentially just as sexy as myself? Nothing.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Rodrigo Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Serenade wrote:Okay everyone, you have only 5 posts to comment what you hate/have issues with about me, GO!

I have no issues with you, whatsoever. In fact, you're one of the main people that helped us raise CGC, so I can't help it but like you a lot.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Post by Serenade Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh you *blushes* okay so this post doesn't count.

Edit: Had to re-worded it a little.

Last edited by Serenade on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Location : Second star to the right and straight on til morning

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:

My intent is naught more than honesty.

Yes, you do say things with honesty however intent also includes what the repercussions of that are and will be, just as both murderer and desperate man's intent was to kill one did it out of desire the other out of nessessity. Now those emotions do not apply to posting what your feeling however the core concept remains unchanged. Think of others too.

Striker already cares too much for the thoughts and respect of others that it has overcome his ability to freely think and post, and should he sway too far into that direction I would saying the same thing to him.

There is a medium where the benefit of all is clearly greatest but you two are at the poles.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

Post by Striker Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Raine, I think those flaws relate to the amount of teasing I took when I was younger which lead to my obsession with being liked at all costs.
    J-Max
    J-Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by J-Max Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Striker wrote:Raine, I think those flaws relate to the amount of teasing I took when I was younger which lead to my obsession with being liked at all costs.
    Dude.... You don't throw yourself out like that. People will like you by their own accord, no need to shove it down their throats. But then again..... When I was on YCM, i'd often be perverted just for the attention so maybe i'm guilty of it too....
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 pm

>Tries too hard to be liked
    >Gets liked less

Doesn't really work Strikey.

Last edited by Serenade on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Striker wrote:Raine, I think those flaws relate to the amount of teasing I took when I was younger which lead to my obsession with being liked at all costs.

That is actually a pretty legit reason to explain an attitude like that, a compulsion to be accepted due to being being picked on for difference in your youth.

J-Max wrote:
    Dude.... You don't throw yourself out like that. People will like you by their own accord, no need to shove it down their throats. But then again..... When I was on YCM, i'd often be perverted just for the attention so maybe i'm guilty of it too....

Not helping.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm

No one gets true respect by asking for it. You do it through your most sincere actions, and by showing how much you care about the place you want to get respect on.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Sorry, but I don't aim to please people. If I don't like someone, I'll say it. If I find something to be stupid or inadequate, then I'll say it.

If anything, you're suggesting compromising someone's right to free speech, Raine.

Heck, I don't try to be liked, I try to be me, I just happen to be a likeable person.

And tbh, I don't consider being picked on an excuse.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 pm

J-Max wrote:Dude.... You don't throw yourself out like that. People will like you by their own accord, no need to shove it down their throats. But then again..... When I was on YCM, i'd often be perverted just for the attention so maybe i'm guilty of it too....

Except you being a pervert wasn't exactly making you look like an idiot. It just made you a constant hassle and someone who just got on everyone's nerves. Again, such a thing just made you get accepted less for the actions you decided to take.

I don't care if people like me or not. Hate me for all I care, just know you're missing out if you do. <3
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:Sorry, but I don't aim to please people. If I don't like someone, I'll say it. If I find something to be stupid or inadequate, then I'll say it.

If anything, you're suggesting compromising someone's right to free speech, Raine.

Heck, I don't try to be liked, I try to be me, I just happen to be a likeable person.

Typical British person, oh wait I'm one.

Still that basically sums up all British people pretty well.
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:Sorry, but I don't aim to please people. If I don't like someone, I'll say it. If I find something to be stupid or inadequate, then I'll say it.

Thanks for being the Westboro Baptist Church of CGC.

There is a consideration for others that shouldn't be ignored Chandra, consequence for that will manifest through your life. Selfishness and lack of care is not a desired trait, just ponder on that.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

Post by Striker Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Honestly, I don't like the idea of being nothing. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm nothing at times. Rod, I feel that my sincere self will turn people away. Koko, y u no add me on MSN?
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Kokonoe wrote:
    J-Max wrote:Dude.... You don't throw yourself out like that. People will like you by their own accord, no need to shove it down their throats. But then again..... When I was on YCM, i'd often be perverted just for the attention so maybe i'm guilty of it too....

Except you being a pervert wasn't exactly making you look like an idiot. It just made you a constant hassle and someone who just got on everyone's nerves. Again, such a thing just made you get accepted less for the actions you decided to take.

I don't care if people like me or not. Hate me for all I care, just know you're missing out if you do. <3

Yeah, do it right. Like, you know... Koko, I- umm, there's water in the basement and the pilot light's out. *wink*
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Striker wrote:Honestly, I don't like the idea of being nothing. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm nothing at times. Rod, I feel that my sincere self will turn people away. Koko, y u no add me on MSN?

I did add you on MSN gdi. =/

@Raine: U-Uh... Um... *Goes into the basement..?*
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

I don't see myself belittling people for something that they can't change about themselves.

Hey, I look out for number 1, because number 1 is always the most important number. I also think it's pretty hasty of you to say that I lack care. I have an exorbitant amount of care for people that actually mean something to me. Sorry the majority of people on an internet forum don't meet the criteria.
    J-Max
    J-Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by J-Max Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Kokonoe wrote:

haha, I will admit that near the Banning, I was trying my hardest to tone it down. Frunk brought it all up again, but meh this isn't about YCM any more. It's about being here. So yeah Koko, sorry for before..... Anyways, happy thoughts! Very Happy
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Striker wrote:Honestly, I don't like the idea of being nothing. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm nothing at times. Rod, I feel that my sincere self will turn people away. Koko, y u no add me on MSN?

F*** 'em. If someone isn't going to accept you, why the hell do you want them to like you. Chandra, doesn't really care about anyone... so why he's here I have no idea however you don't need to make a fake persona to just appease someone else. Be honest (BUT CONSIDERATE, CHANDRA! I KNOW YOU'RE READING!)
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 pm

I fail to see why "being considerate" should affect how one delivers their honest opinion on something.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I reckon we should lighten the mood with a little game of scrabble.

No? Okay then fine have it your way but, just for the record, being opinionated is fun.
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Kokonoe wrote:

I did add you on MSN gdi. =/

@Raine: U-Uh... Um... *Goes into the basement..?*

*follows and locks door behind*

Chandra Ablaze wrote:I fail to see why "being considerate" should affect how one delivers their honest opinion on something.

Because everything matters, including how you say it.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm

It has the exact same meaning, regardless of how it's said.
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:It has the exact same meaning, regardless of how it's said.

But it doesn't carry the same results, and results of something you say is why you say it.

Last edited by Raine on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Raine wrote:*follows and locks door behind*

*Power drill noises are heard.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:50 pm