Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Oracle Think Tank] Arrival of Tears

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Oracle Think Tank] Arrival of Tears - Page 2 Empty Re: [Oracle Think Tank] Arrival of Tears

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Kokonoe wrote:How do you lose against Crossrides with this deck? They have one of the best match-ups against them.

Never said it loses. I just like the ability to swing for 23/24.

Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:IMHO, Daughters are only good to have more of if you have 8/4/4, so definitely don't add another one if you drop to 10/2/4 or 12/4.

Personally, I just like having the 6/6/4 for insurance, but I was pretty sure I was going to neg my Dream Eaters for more Psychic Birds or some other Crit, like Nike, swapping out Psychic Bird entirely, going for 8/4/4.

But yeah, another Sakuya should work.

But Psychic Bird makes things so hilarious with Luck Bird. qq

Another Sakuya seems sort of unnecessary, imo.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

[Oracle Think Tank] Arrival of Tears - Page 2 Empty Re: [Oracle Think Tank] Arrival of Tears

Post by Kokonoe Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:IMHO, Daughters are only good to have more of if you have 8/4/4, so definitely don't add another one if you drop to 10/2/4 or 12/4.

Personally, I just like having the 6/6/4 for insurance, but I was pretty sure I was going to neg my Dream Eaters for more Psychic Birds or some other Crit, like Nike, swapping out Psychic Bird entirely, going for 8/4/4.

But yeah, another Sakuya should work.

8/4/4's terrible in Soulless. It's only good in Tsukuyomi because it makes you hit stack quicker, that's literally it. The reason for 8/4/4 being terrible is because the deck doesn't often need the additional drawing power. Also because they like to pump up their huge columns with crits / pump up Tom with crits. They want to make them more consistent in getting them, so the logical choice is to play more. 10/2 is only good in this build because of the fact that Promise Daughter is a card. Fuels it without really wasting any advantage. That's it.

Misa Q wrote:Another Sakuya seems sort of unnecessary, imo.

So is 2nd milk lol
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 pm

That's why there's only 1 up on the OP.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Misa Q wrote:That's why there's only 1 up on the OP.

It said there was 2 all of a minute ago. Huh.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Question, then. How do you figure that the deck smashes into crossrides without Milk and draw power existing?

The way I see it, Milk offers 23k for YoKo to smack into Ji Enddo like nobody's business, and the draw power keeps it manageable. I don't abuse Promise Daughter simply because I never find a real need to beyond late-game. And even then, I run Meteor Break for 11k crossrides to get fucked.

I still haven't tried Sakuya, but I'm sure it would be worth a shot. Still don't see why you wouldn't just go 12 crit if you're going to insist that 8/4/4 is bad.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:Question, then. How do you figure that the deck smashes into crossrides without Milk and draw power existing?

The way I see it, Milk offers 23k for YoKo to smack into Ji Enddo like nobody's business, and the draw power keeps it manageable. I don't abuse Promise Daughter simply because I never find a real need to beyond late-game. And even then, I run Meteor Break for 11k crossrides to get fucked.

I still haven't tried Sakuya, but I'm sure it would be worth a shot. Still don't see why you wouldn't just go 12 crit if you're going to insist that 8/4/4 is bad.

>draw power not existing
    >you're playing OTT

What kind of OTT are you playing?
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Kokonoe wrote:
    Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:Question, then. How do you figure that the deck smashes into crossrides without Milk and draw power existing?

>draw power not existing
    >you're playing OTT

>you consider 10/2 enough draw power for an OTT deck

Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:
    Kokonoe wrote:

>draw power not existing
    >you're playing OTT

>you consider 10/2 enough draw power for an OTT deck

Good OTT, apparently, because I play 12 crits and have enough draw power.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 am

-1 Black Kitty
    +1 Sakuya

No need to run a buttload of Kitties if I can just recycle them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:18 pm