Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike Empty [Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Last edited by Yoko Littner on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

[Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike Empty Re: [Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike

Post by Rodrigo Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Woot, an OTT deck that I can tell how it works! Very Happy

Doesn't 2 Gemini sound... wrong to you? 8k power is very important IMO
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

[Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike Empty Re: [Oracle Think Tank] Reach for the Moon, Infinite Strike

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Rodrigo, Boros Lieutenant wrote:Woot, an OTT deck that I can tell how it works! Very Happy

Doesn't 2 Gemini sound... wrong to you? 8k power is very important IMO

While it is important, in Loli.dek, it's outclassed by literally every other G1. Gemini is useless behind Tsuku, so Milk is the better option. Cocoa adds or stack or predicts Triggers, Chocolat is the null, Tsuku is Tsuku.

Gemini is really only best behind Derptsuhime.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 am

So why are you not maxing Tagitsuhime and Gemini?

Cocoa is lackluster too, so you've got your replacement fodder.

So inferior to Soulless. Sad
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 am

Perfection wrote:So why are you not maxing Tagitsuhime and Gemini?

Cocoa is lackluster too, so you've got your replacement fodder.

So inferior to Soulless. Sad

I probably should max Tagitsuhime. But... I dunno, I don't see too much of the appeal to Gemini here compared to the others, while Cocoa actually helps in stack.dek.

Scarlet Loli 2gud ; w;

Can do:
    -1 Cocoa
    +1 Tagi
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:36 am

You shouldn't be struggling to get to your stack, at all. Cocoa is really, really redundant. Worst case scenario with Geminis is that you're making all the columns you should be making and two of them make a 16k column.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:39 am

Perfection wrote:You shouldn't be struggling to get to your stack, at all. Cocoa is really, really redundant. Worst case scenario with Geminis is that you're making all the columns you should be making and two of them make a 16k column.

But predicting that one trigger if you can't is so good. D:
    I would like to keep Cocoa, just for the sake of having it.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:40 am

That's honestly some of the weakest reasoning I've ever heard. But hey, it's your deck.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 am

Perfection wrote:That's honestly some of the weakest reasoning I've ever heard. But hey, it's your deck.

I'm just saying that I do see your point, but at times, Cocoa can be a lifesaver for one extra card to the stack, or topping a trigger pre-stack.
    herp
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:44 am

I'm just saying that the pros of Gemini far outweigh its cons in this deck anyway, and Cocoa's pros are minimal and situational.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 am

I'll ditch Cocoa and max Tagi and Gemini then. :v

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:34 am