Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!"

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!" Empty Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!"

Post by Johnny Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!" 43ac

CONT 【V】: When you have "Blaster Dark" in your Soul, this Unit gets Power +1000.
    ACT 【V】: [Counterblast (2), Retire 3 of your Shadow Paladins] During this turn, this Unit gets Power +10000 and Critical +1.

Flavor Text: “Death and despair are my blades! Twist and turn, Shadow Erosion!”

Card Lore: Controlling and winding up the negative emotions of those who were former Paladins, he is the terrorist ringleader who founded the Shadow Paladins. Despair, jealousy, fear and the like, in fact, every negative emotion can be altered as is his power. It regards its comrades as mere tools for his schemes, so when he has no more use for them and cannot use his power, they become nothing more than his next meal. During the darkness beyond even light, the blades of "Shadow Erosion" pour into the target like a stream of bullets, and when it's done, it feasts on the leftovers of the light.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!" Empty Re: Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!"

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Godly beast who teaches people how to get better with precise timing for amping up massive power.

Find me Blaster Dark's lore, would you?
    Blaster Dark is fueled with more jealousy than any other Shadow Paladin, so I'd see why he's part of the Evolution Chain for Phantom Blaster Dragon.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!" Empty Re: Phantom Blaster Dragon - "Sacrifice Yourselves to the Damned Dragon!"

Post by Johnny Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 pm

I like how whenever Ren rides this, Blaster Dark just groans in pain before turning into Phantom Blaster Dragon.

And I already did. It's in the Blaster Blade thread as a spoiler. ;p
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Personally, I never consider this really good purely because it's a -3, which no matter how you go about it (barring calling a Dark Magician with a Dark Magician) is gonna hurt you, especially if they null this.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm

It's why you only put this card in a deck centered around it's Counter Blast, and use it during the late-game, where they HAVE to have a Null, or lose the fight.

Decks centered around this BAMF always have to feature Arianhod, Dark Magician Babd Cath, and dat Slut Witch.

The usual line-up /could/ change, depending on what Blaster-less Shaladins get.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 am

Oh, and since I'm still in a card lore-sharing rampage.

Phantom Blaster Overlord, since I don't feel like making another thread.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:46 am