Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Phantom Blaster Overlord

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Phantom Blaster Overlord Empty Phantom Blaster Overlord

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:50 am

Phantom Blaster Overlord 300px-64a

Fall in despair, for I am the blacker than darkness, and a fate worse than death! (RRR)

You should keep your eyes closed, because what you will see is nothing but despair.(SP)

CONT 【V/R】: If you have a non-«Shadow Paladin» Vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets Power - 2000.

CONT 【V】: If you have a "Phantom Blaster Dragon" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000.

AUTO 【V】: [Counter Blast (3) & Choose a Phantom Blaster Overlord from your hand, and discard it.] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets Power +10000/Critical +1 until end of that turn.

So yeah my favorite card in the game right now. discuss.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Phantom Blaster Overlord Empty Re: Phantom Blaster Overlord

Post by Ruby Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:56 am

Absurd amount of power for simply dropping a reflection in your hand. ... That's about it, really. It's very outclassed by The End and it doesn't help that the Counterblast is more expensive.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:57 am

Queen wrote:Absurd amount of power for simply dropping a reflection in your hand. ... That's about it, really. It's very outclassed by The End and it doesn't help that the Counterblast is more expensive.

Yeah i wish it was lowerd down to 2, plus since you had PBD before it you might not have 3 to counterblast anyway.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 am

Well I don't think Shadow Overlord decks tend to use Damned Charging Lance that much because they're saving for Phantom Blaster Overlord. If one were to aim for both, that is some very tricky timing and plays you'd have to make with Cursed Lancer or a Heal Trigger. If you push at 5 damage, your opponent will just see it coming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 pm