Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Phantom Blaster Overlord

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Phantom Blaster Overlord Empty Phantom Blaster Overlord

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:16 am

Phantom Blaster Overlord 300px-Phantom_Blaster_Overlord

CONT 【V/R】: If you have a non-«Shadow Paladin» Vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets Power -2000.
    CONT 【V】: If you have a unit named "Phantom Blaster Dragon" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000.
    AUTO 【V】: [Counter Blast (3) & Choose a Phantom Blaster Overlord from your hand, and discard it.] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets Power +10000/Critical +1 until end of that turn.

Also still a very fun card to use.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Phantom Blaster Overlord Empty Re: Phantom Blaster Overlord

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 am

most boring card in the clan
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:23 am

Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:AUTO 【V】: [Counter Blast (3) & Choose a Phantom Blaster Overlord from your hand, and discard it.] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets -blah blah blah- and your opponent may Call a unit with 0 Shield in the Guard Step from their deck by discarding 1 unit from their hand.

Fixed it.

That's basically what happens when you do use this.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

The first ever Vanguard game I played someone Crossrode this, and then called to more copies from his hand. Which confused me to no end becuase I knew he had two 10k grade twos in hand.

Its kinda a dull Crossride. Thats all I can think of it. Fun clan, but just a dull card in it.
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm

If it were counterblast 2 it might be something more than just a 13k defense. I do like that you can get an 11k rearguard with this, and 21k with Apocalypse, but that just makes me think that the whole situation would be a lot better if he ditched the 13k to be a base 11k replacing Dragon in the ride chain and have Javelin search for him instead.

I do still remember when this was the first time crossride was ever revealed thanks to COTD and everyone was freaking out over the ceiling breaking, which was pretty great. Then...then The End showed up and Overlord ended up just a little bit forgotten. The setup with Painter is at least a little bit faster, and from what we know of BT09 right now, even at a CB3 persona blast, Overlord will probably never be the worst crossride.

His anime debut was really stellar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:48 pm