Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Kagero] Kimi no Uta

Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

[Kagero] Kimi no Uta Empty [Kagero] Kimi no Uta

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Grade 0 (17)
    1x Lizard Soldier Conroe (FVG)
    4x Gatling Claw Dragn
    4x Embodiment of Spear, Tahr
    4x Blue-Ray Dracokid
    4x Dragon Monk Genjo

Grade 1 (15)
    3x Dragonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara
    4x Embodiment of Armor, Bahr
    4x Wyvern Guard, Barri
    4x Lizard Soldier, Raopia

Grade 2 (10)
    3x Cross Shot, Gaap
    4x Bellicosity Dragon
    3x Berserk Dragon

Grade 3 (Cool
    4x Dragonic Lawkeeper
    4x Dragonic Overlord

A few notes about what I've already changed:

1) I originally had 3 Lawkeeper/3 Overlord/2 Blazing Flare for retiring tech, due to the use of Kimnara and Gatling Claw in the deck. However, I'm not really guaranteed to have 5 in Soul, so I traded the Blazing Flares out for Overlord, which is more consistent at 11k, and Lawkeeper, so I have a better chance of drawing into it if I lose one or two to damage checks.

2) I also originally used Lourdes as an optimal g1 ride. Then I realized how pointless having a heavy swing at g1 really is, since your opponent isn't really that likely to guard. So I removed it and optimized Bahr and Raopia for booster draw power.

I'm attempting to prepare this deck for ETCG play, although I'm not intending to go to Nationals, since I know Raopia, the key 10k for this deck, is in BT04, which drops December 15th.

Curious what I should swap. I feel like I could possibly get away with moving around the numbers of my g2s and doing an overhaul on my g1s, since Kimnara isn't as appealing now that Blazing Flare is out of the picture.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Kagero] Kimi no Uta Empty Re: [Kagero] Kimi no Uta

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

4 Raopia? I thought you just ran 2 and got lucky, 4 seems a tad bit overboard.

tbh, if you wanna go to Nationals, you could run 3 Aermo and max Kimnara. Kimnara is always good to kill every last one of your opp's boosters like the 8ks/10ks/or Toypugal. And in Gold Paladin match ups, you can kill Charigal. That, or max Gaap.

You could do this for the regular deck:
    -2 Raopia
    +1 Gaap

For nats:
    -4 Raopia
    +3 Aermo
    +1 Kimnara/Gaap
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I actually ran 3 Raopia for draw consistency, but I could see trying just 2. Maxing Gaap was the "shift" in the g2s I was referring to.

I can see the Nats changes, too, since Aermo > Gojo due to swinging prior to the draw. I'm just a little concerned about having the swing power. Then again, if I were to actually go to a Nats qualifier, it's not like I'd have access to Raopia, anyway.

I'll put the changes in a separate deck for Nats, just to give it a go.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 pm

You can run two or three, I just dislike more than two myself. And since your deck is now counterblast heavy as all hell, you don't need to max Berserk, so yeah Gaap lol.

Well, Gojo wouldn't be that bad of a choice over Aermo. Aermo's half-dead late game, but Aermo makes early pressure for card recycling and works after you Drive Check into a G3 you don't want. Gojo's 7k boost would be vital, I'd say, but it would only really matter if you're playing against Crossrides.

herp derp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:03 am