Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Alligators + More Venom Stuff

Airride_Master
    Airride_Master
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Alligators + More Venom Stuff Empty Alligators + More Venom Stuff

Post by Airride_Master Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 am

Alligator Hatching - WATER
    Reptile/Effect
    When this card is Normal Summoned: Switch it to Defense Position, And you may Tribute Summon a Reptile Monster this turn in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. This card Cannot be Attacked While there is a level 5 or Higher Reptile-Type Monster on the field.
    ATK/600 DEF/1100

Adolescent Alligator - WATER
    Reptile/Effect
    During the End Phase when a Reptile-Type Monster was Tribute Summoned: You may Special Summon this card from the graveyard. When there is A Reptile-Type Monster with a Higher level than this card on the field: This card Cannot Attack.
    ATK/2000 DEF/0

Mecha Alligator - WATER
    Reptile/Effect
    When this card is Tribute Summoned for the Tribute Summon of a Reptile-Type Monster: Target 1 Reptile-Type "Alligator" Monster in your Graveyard; During the End Phase, Special Summon it.
    ATK/1600 DEF/1900

Swamp Alligator - WATER
    Reptile/Effect
    When this card is Tribute Summoned: Banish 1 "Alligator" Monster from your Graveyard; Destroy 1 card on the field.
    ATK/2200 DEF/1000

Mother Alligator - WATER
    Reptile/Effect
    You may Tribute Summon this card with just 1 Tribute. When this card is Tribute Summoned; You may Target a number or Level 5 or 6 Reptile-Type Monsters In your Graveyard up to the Number of Monsters used to Tribute Summon This card, and an Equal Amount of Level 4 or lower Reptile-Type Monsters in your Graveyard: Special Summon the Level 5 or 6 Targets. These Summon(s) are treated as Tribute Summon(s) (They do not count as using your Regular Normal Summnon or Set), using the Level 4 or Lower targets as the Tributes.
    ATK/2400 DEF/1900

I like Spawn alligator, so I made more things for them :U

Venom Cottonmouth - WATER
    Reptile/Effect
    During your Turn: You may discard this card. When this card is Sent to the Graveyard during your Turn: Add 1 "Venom Swamp" From your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.
    ATK/1600 DEF/800

Venom Viper - DARK
    Reptile/Effect
    When this card is Sent to the Graveyard; Place 2 Venom Counters total on Monsters on the field.
    ATK/1100 DEF/800

Dendrotoxin
    Continuous Spell Card
    Once per turn, When a Venom Counter would be removed from the field: You may instead re-place them in any way you want. Once per turn: You may move up to 3 Venom Counters on the field to any other Monster on the field.

Just something to Make Venoms a bit more powerful...Cottonmouth Is nice because it fuels Vennominon/naga and gets Swamp, Viper adds more distribution, and Dendrotoxn lets Venom Burn become a thing, or kill anything once :U
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Alligators + More Venom Stuff Empty Re: Alligators + More Venom Stuff

Post by Armz Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am

Mother Alligator's text seems a little wonky.
    Mech Alligator is interesting, considering it doesn't have a level restriction(Not that it would need it)
    Dendrotoxin... Seems under-powered.
    Airride_Master
    Airride_Master
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Airride_Master Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:18 am

Dendro I had a hard time with. If I made the first effect unlimited, you could kill everything then put the counters on Vennominon or something to use venom burn with, and I wasn't sure with the Any-time re-arrangement effect.
    Mother Alligator, I just threw OCG to the wind and made it worded to be specific enough that you know what it's trying to do.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Post by Armz Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Airride_Master wrote:Dendro I had a hard time with. If I made the first effect unlimited, you could kill everything then put the counters on Vennominon or something to use venom burn with, and I wasn't sure with the Any-time re-arrangement effect.
    No, I mean....
    Take a look at Incubator:
    Alligators + More Venom Stuff 300px-ACellIncubator-GLAS-EN-C-1E
    When its destroyed, you distribute it's A-Counters among face-up monsters.
    So what I'm getting at, is you give it some effect that triggers when it's destroyed/removed from the field, to make up for its lack of defense and what-not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 pm