Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Dimensional Police] Panic Cube

Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

[Dimensional Police] Panic Cube Empty [Dimensional Police] Panic Cube

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Grade 0 (17):
    1x Workbot Saturday (FVG)
    4x Army Penguin (Draw)
    4x Cosmo Fang (Stand)
    4x Guide Dolphin (Stand)
    4x Justice Rose (Heal)

Grade 1 (14):
    4x Diamond Ace
    3x Glory Maker
    3x Karenroid Daisy
    4x Cosmo Roar

Grade 2 (11):
    4x Masked Police Gurender
    4x Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
    3x Platinum Ace

Grade 3 (Cool:
    4x Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
    4x Miracle Beauty

Oh hey, look at that. Custom Robo music. How expected.

Anyway, the main reason I wanted to post this deck wasn't really because I wanted to get it fixed, per se. I know it's bad; we're talking Dimensional Police here. Consistent support is always an issue.

No, actually, I wanted to use it to discuss a few things I'm hoping Bushi goes out of their way to solve for the clan in BT08, because it would save people a considerable amount of trouble in using this kind of deck if they really wanted to. It mostly comes down to Rearguard supports and a better First Vanguard, but I think Limit Breaker concepts should probably get addressed here too.

1) The most obvious problem with any D-Police deck (not just this one) is a consistent, useful First Vanguard. I know this isn't an Enigman deck, which has a much better pattern to follow, but the lack of early-game g0 backrow can be potentially awkward, depending on the scenario hand-wise. BT06/07 have offered up more backrow-sliding FVGs to all the other clans, so I'm pretty optimistic for D-Police to follow suit in 08, specifically with an FVG with the Spark-Kid Dragoon phenomenon (g3 check) to save face in case you Aichi syndrome'd your opening hand.

Either that, or something that assists Daiyusha in some way.

2) Rearguard support's tough to talk about, since there are several really obvious things coming to all the clans now that BT07 has rolled around. This, of course, is the whole "CB to pull away a flipped damage" crap that originated in Great Nature and extended to Dark Irregulars and the like. I'm talking more along the lines of stuff like Gurender, who's really consistent in most, if not all D-Police decks simply for that automatic 2k boost to Vanguard when he attacks, which is basically setting Daiyusha up in this deck for 2 crit swings every turn (which is, by the way, something D-Police should be able to do close to every turn in theory using their support). I'm not really asking for a second Gurender, but perhaps a Cosmo Roar that offers like 2-3k boosts to another D-Police when the unit it boosts has its attack hit or something.

3) Limit Breakers for D-Police would probably be the replacement for Enigman Storm/Daiyusha if their skill stands multiple RGs or whatnot, since it guarantees a Commander Laurel reset. Heck, it would be broken if it reset all RGs like Karumalord does in Murakumos, because that can be close to a triple-swing with Vanguard, which can be gg if it can pop its skill after the Attack Step like Spectral Duke.

But it won't be that broken. That'd be too easy for Bushi to do.

Overall: Meh, D-Police. BT08 needs to help them or Tachikaze's going to leave them in the dust.

Discuss.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Dimensional Police] Panic Cube Empty Re: [Dimensional Police] Panic Cube

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

tbh, I have half a mind to say run Critical Triggers since your Rearguard Lineup is kinda awks and Daiyusha smashing for Critical 3 would be hilarious.

You may wanna max Karenroid.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 am

I was thinking of -1ing Roar for a +1 in Karenroid to have another 8k booster. Since all I really need for Daiyusha is a Cosmic Roar and a Gurender in the same column. Or just two Gurender.

But do I really need crits if it would be better to just have stands to swing with stuff like Miracle Beauty? And what about possibly revamping the lineup to run Commander Laurel?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 am

The only thing you really want to stand at all is Miracle Beauty. Your deck isn't set up for any benefits of Standing that much. You could revamp the lineup to run Laurel, then it may be worth the 8 Stands.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 am

It still wouldn't be worth the 8 Stands. The Extra Crits is what made Enigman Storm retardedly dangerous through Commander Laurel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:02 am