Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory]

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory] Empty [Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory]

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:10 am

Grade 0: 17

1 Dimensional Robo, Goyusha
    4 Army Penguin
    4 Dimensional Robo, Battle Device
    4 Justice Cobalt
    4 Justice Rose

Grade 1: 15

4 Diamond Ace
    4 Karenroid Daisy
    4 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
    3 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner

Grade 2: 11

4 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
    4 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
    3 Twin Order

Grade 3: 7

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
    3 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha

Complete Theory.
    Since you can just Superior Ride Great Daiyusha with Goyusha, even when you're on Daiyusha, there's not too many problems with just running 3. ... Or 2. I'm only running 3 because I want to know that I have a chance at drawing a G3 if I don't get the first Daiyusha.

G1s, idk. I wanted to run Glory Maker, but with the Power Increase cards, I don't need it. G2s are all Rearguard based, so just Ride whatever, If you ride Daidragon or Dailady, it's a Robo in soul. If you ride Cosmo Beak, then that's more Robos you can put towards Goyusha's skill.

I dunno what to do for the rest. Deck is subject for major changes as stuff is revealed or whatever.

Last edited by Aisha on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

[Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory] Empty Re: [Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory]

Post by Illyarcher Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:11 am

Seems like a pretty solid line-up, can't wait to see how it will test~
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

[Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory] Empty Re: [Dimensional Police] Sorairo Days [Theory]

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Would switching the numbers of Dailander and Daimariner be a wise choose or no?
    Dailander's purpose is to make Great Daiyusha an endgame nightmare like Cosmo Beak.
    Daimariner goes off from the soul, and I'll have more copies and more of a chance to toss some of them in Soul from Goyusha.

idk.
    Probably won't.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Tbh, Dailander's the reason I'm not running Cosmo Beak in my theorybuild at the moment. CB 1 for +4k is vastly superior to CB 2 here, and I'd much rather run Gurender for the sake of +2k support for 23k swings to make it fringe on 25.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:Tbh, Dailander's the reason I'm not running Cosmo Beak in my theorybuild at the moment. CB 1 for +4k is vastly superior to CB 2 here, and I'd much rather run Gurender for the sake of +2k support for 23k swings to make it fringe on 25.

You're not really using that many Counterblasts, so I figured both would be okay. The more +4ks, the better. Gurender's 8k is too weak to make a difference now, imo. The 2k isn't much compared to the generous 3/4ks either.

I'll actually test Gurender instead of Cosmo Beak when cfc adds the stuff.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

I still wouldn't run Beak until I knew for sure whether or not I'd need the CBs. Beak and Dailander are still both one-time use, and as such, Beak becomes a vanilla 8k after its one turn of glory. I'd rather have the potential to consistently add +2k per turn, even at the cost of having an 8k that can't really hit.

Which is why I was going to suggest, as another tech option, the vanilla 10k.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Twin Order really doesn't do anything here, since everything - everything - is focused on the Vanguard... or Daidragon. Which is why I'm only worried about things that benefit the Daiyushas, including Laurel's godly pressure.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 am

Except Laurel loses a portion of its potential when you pop Goyusha to fill up Great Daiyusha. Sure, you can play your Daidragons, but that's practically a -5, which means that although you get a nice Vanguard build and a solid field, you're wide open for hits.

I'm not going to run Laurel in my initial build just so I can see the potential of Goyusha and Dailander. I can understand not using the 10k here, I'm just trying to figure out things other than Cosmo Beak to use.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 am

Dashing Knight Lancelot wrote:Except Laurel loses a portion of its potential when you pop Goyusha to fill up Great Daiyusha. Sure, you can play your Daidragons, but that's practically a -5, which means that although you get a nice Vanguard build and a solid field, you're wide open for hits.

I'm not going to run Laurel in my initial build just so I can see the potential of Goyusha and Dailander. I can understand not using the 10k here, I'm just trying to figure out things other than Cosmo Beak to use.

I'll only use Goyusha when I want to get the Superior Ride off, otherwise, I might as well keep my field. That, or when I have enough to recover from the Superior Ride in my hand.

I guess Laurel's use is smacking the opponent with Daiyusha twice before Great Daiyusha? I'unno. If it doesn't work out, I can max Dailander and put in another Daimariner.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:00 am

I think that's the safer route until we know more about the D-Police support.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 am

-2 Laurel
    +1 Dailander
    +1 Daimariner

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:58 pm