Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sylvan Charity

Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Sylvan Charity Empty Sylvan Charity

Post by Armz Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Sylvan Charity 300px-SylvanCharity-PRIO-JP-OP
    Draw 3 cards, then reveal 2 cards in your hand, including at least 1 "Sylvan" card, and place them on top of your Deck in any order, or, if you don't have any "Sylvan" cards in your hand, reveal all the cards in your hand and place them on top of your Deck in any order. You can only activate 1 "Sylvan Charity" per turn.
    SYLVANS HAVE A DRAW ENGINE, AND IT LOOKS REALLY DAMN GOOD.
    No, seriously, it's basically on par with the obscuring that is Moray of Greed, but the fact it lets you then place stuff back on top of your Deck as a seemingly legitimate drawback is a little on the silly side, considering the fact your basically putting back any Sylvans you don't want at the moment, right in the position they are meant for. So really, upon using this, you get some speed and also the ability to effectively re-arrange part of your deck without even really doing anything. This looks rather promising, considering they have their own Magician of Faith
    Discuss.
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Sylvan Charity Empty Re: Sylvan Charity

Post by Illyarcher Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Sylvan's are getting too much good stuff. And I'm so okay with it. No but seriously, this card is actually a really good neutral to me.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Post by Armz Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Illyarcher wrote:No but seriously, this card is actually a really good neutral to me.
    THE SHENANIGANS, MAN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:01 pm