Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series Empty Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series Naruto-_Ultimate_NS1_box_artNaruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series Naruto_Shippuden_UNS_2_Box_ArtNaruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series Naruto_Shippuden_UNS_3_box_art
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series Naruto-generations-ps3-pegi-pack-resize-jpg

because why not
    exchange psn names too
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series Empty Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

Post by Kira Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:05 pm

One of my checks soon will go toward 3. I assume it's the one after this upcoming Friday.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

I know this is ages late but I just thought about this thread and remember it existed and I wanna talk about this because it pisses me off:

"Full Burst" is an additional content version of the original disc with the added character of Sage Mode Kabuto, along with revamped graphics, more missions, and an extra story chapter of the Uchiha Brothers vs Kabuto. It'll be released some time in Winter. For people who have the original disc, there'll be a downloadable version of it for us. It's pricing is unknown. However, the new Full Burst disc will be 40 dollars and it will contain all of the DLC costumes. Full Burst will also be available for the PC(!!).

This is effectively the biggest middle finger to every loyal fan who bought the game any time earlier, and worse if you bought DLC. For those curious: fans asked about why they chose Sage Kabuto over the Edo Kage/Edo Swordsmen when they've had months to finish them, but they simply responded with wanting an entirely new character which was pretty much made in a month or so.

Have fun discussing what is probably our last Naruto game for the PS3 and how CC2 loves to f*** with their fanbase.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am