Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD Empty Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 am

Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD BT09-008-RRR_%28Sample%29

[ACT](VC): Limit Break 5 (This ability is active if you have five or more damage):[Counter Blast (3)] Until end of turn, this unit gets [Power]+5000/[Critical]+1, gets "[CONT](VC):This unit battles every unit in your opponent's front row in one attack."
    [CONT](VC): If you have a card named "Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
    [CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

ドラゴニック・カイザー・ヴァーミリオン“THE BLOOD” Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion "THE BLOOD"
    "This is the final thunder. Let's go, Vermillion Catastrophe!"

「龍帝の血」を体内に取り込み、眠れる力を強制的に解放したドラゴニック・カイザー・ヴァーミリオン。 絶大な力を誇り、迸る闘気だけで弱者を死滅させたと言われる初代皇帝の血液――それは一時的に驚異的な力を発現させる代償に、自らの命をも燃やし尽くす禁断の秘宝である。 誰もが秘宝と呼びながらも恐れたその呪物を、彼は躊躇いも無く飲み干した。 「死」など恐れるに値する物ではない。 恐れるべきは自身の、帝国の敗北のみ。 光の獅子、古の水龍を討ち、まだ見ぬ侵略者を滅ぼす為の道を拓くべく、龍皇は己の命を燃やす。
    「続け、同胞よ! その剣を、牙を、我らに仇名す全てに突き立てるのだ! !」

This is Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion's evolved form, after it had incorporated the "Blood of the Dragon Emperor" into its body to forcifully unleash all the power slumbering within it. The Blood of the First Dragon Emperor is said to contain immeasurable strength, so powerful until the bearer is able to kill weaklings by just flaring their aura--It is a forbidden treasure that burns out even the bearer's live in exchange for a temporary burst of incredible power. It drank the voodooic blood, which everyone called a treasure but actually feared it, until the very last drop without any hesitation. For Vermillion, "Death" is unworthy of its fear. It only fears itself being defeated on the battlefield, and the loss for the Dragon Empire.
    The Dragon Emperor burns its own life, in order to pave the way to defeat the Radiant Lion, the Ancient Tear Dragon, and the unknown invader.

"Go forth, my brethren! Your swords and your fangs shall pierce through those who stand in our way!!!"
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD Empty Re: Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 am

Still shit compared to Platinum Ezel's finisher.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD Empty Re: Card of the Day 11/29/12 - Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion THE BLOOD

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:17 am

I'll take this over Platezel's mainstream faggotery.
    ... This'll probably be mainstream too, but hey, I like lightning, so yolo.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:27 am

Oh don't get me wrong, Platinum Ezel's boring, but the fact that Vermillion is just basically +8K +1 crit more than the original self, while being an Ultimate Break, is ultimately still boring, if only because it's basically a slow-to-activate unit, you'd need to field a /wrist unit, and then you realize you fielded a mediocre unit. :\

All while Platinum Ezel has an entire finishing move off just fielding that mediocre unit since Tripps can just unflip the damage while your opponent has to block off a total of +25K steroids while also keeping check of your triggers.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:38 am

This is why I have more hopes in Glory Maelstrom than either of them. Maelstrom's skill is trippy as it is, but Glory Maelstrom is gonna have tons of shit to rework for him. You have to run more G3s so your Lineup is floppy and other junk for attack numbers with the new Storm Riders.

Maybe his Ultimate Break will be +10 when attacking <3

Again, even if this is boring and I want Narukami to stop being bland, I'll still probably wind up maining The Blood because blood pls and Lightning.

And The Blood has a bit of advantage from Garuda practice from his base form as it is, so it's not too different, but it's not too hard either.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:42 am

I /kinda/ hope GLORIOUS Maelstrom isn't a Cross-Ride, but a retrained unit tbh.

To make it a Cross-Ride would mean you'd have to force G2 Storm Riders to be Palamedes on their own, or bust, simply since tankier Vanguards keep those fuckers from ever hitting forever. =|

There's also the lack of room for Diamantes or Benedict, between 4 Regular Mael and 4 GLORIOUS Maelstrom, and then there's the ultimate fact that it'll be an Ultimate Break, thus lowering (further) the drive to play the dumb thing.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 am

So basically if Glory Maelstrom isn't good enough or ridiculously cool in terms of skill, Navalgazer will be the alpha tear dragon.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 am

Naval Gazer best get a cross-ride out of nowhere. SHARLENE DEMANDS IT!

Gillian also demands moar stuff for Tristinger Dragon since it's rather obvious she'll be the one showcasing it, and making it look like hot shit.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:53 am

Johnny wrote:I /kinda/ hope GLORIOUS Maelstrom isn't a Cross-Ride, but a retrained unit tbh.

To make it a Cross-Ride would mean you'd have to force G2 Storm Riders to be Palamedes on their own, or bust, simply since tankier Vanguards keep those fuckers from ever hitting forever. =|

There's also the lack of room for Diamantes or Benedict, between 4 Regular Mael and 4 GLORIOUS Maelstrom, and then there's the ultimate fact that it'll be an Ultimate Break, thus lowering (further) the drive to play the dumb thing.

Really hate Ultimate Breaks because of the fact that the only one with actually "valid" usage is BLOOD, since Vermillion was one of the only reasons people were playing Narukami to begin with.

I personally feel PlatEz is overshadowed by Chrome Jailer for me, and then there's Maelstrom...but then again, Navalgazer is the better way to run Storm Columns/Benedict anyway. lol
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 am

Ultimate Break is Bushi's way of saying "All Cross-Rides must be tanky, slow-game, BORDERLINE VANILLAS".
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 am

Johnny wrote:Naval Gazer best get a cross-ride out of nowhere. SHARLENE DEMANDS IT!

Gillian also demands moar stuff for Tristinger Dragon since it's rather obvious she'll be the one showcasing it, and making it look like hot shit.

I figured Jillian would use Hydro Hurricane.

Navalgazer Crossride for Sharlene would be amazing <3

Johnny wrote:Ultimate Break is Bushi's way of saying "All Cross-Rides must be tanky, slow-game, BORDERLINE VANILLAS".

so all ultimate break units are phantom blaster overlord
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 am

*Reads over THE BLOOD*
    *Looks back at PBO*

... Is it bad that PBO's looking better by the every second for not being an Ultimate Break?
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 am

And this isn't a full field nuke, becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause?

Hell, even being able to choose to hit the backrow instead of the front row would at least make it a bit funnier.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm

2 games, this thing's only a tank. 1 game pulled off the Ultimate Break, except it was so shit that it got Sentinel'd.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Figured as much. This is why I've been testing column theory with other clans instead of screwing around with crossrides.

The old crossrides are still way better, even though PlatEz's break is adequate.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:53 pm

I beg to differ, this guy may be a boring tank, but he's actually pretty damn useful.

The Blood fucks with 11ks and other Crossrides, and Vermillion Catastrophe hurts if there's no null. ... Even if there is a null, it's really just like playing Vermillion Thunderbolt, not too much lost.

Only problem I've had with the deck was triggers...
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Aradia Megido wrote:I beg to differ, this guy may be a boring tank, but he's actually pretty damn useful.

The Blood fucks with 11ks and other Crossrides, and Vermillion Catastrophe hurts if there's no null. ... Even if there is a null, it's really just like playing Vermillion Thunderbolt, not too much lost.

Or getting Toshiki'd
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Welp, considering I have a thing for Dragons, I have no choice but to do both of those things.

Also, PlatEzel took a shit on me during a fight with a friend who proxied him. Random Disciple of Pain behind Bagdemagus, and then Ultimate Break while every column was capable of 18K.

So yeah. Only PlatEzel has something good, while THE BLOOD is just PBO. Now for Glory Maelstrom to show me something worthy of my boner, simply since GLORY.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Ricotta Elmar wrote:
    Aradia Megido wrote:I beg to differ, this guy may be a boring tank, but he's actually pretty damn useful.

Or getting Toshiki'd

You sack more than me, which is impossible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 am