Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rodrigo
Andx The O.O.D.
6 posters

What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there.

Andx The O.O.D.
    Andx The O.O.D.
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there. Empty What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there.

Post by Andx The O.O.D. Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Both the original username and email I intended to use were apparently taken (though I couldn't find an account that used them) so I may well have joined before. My apologies if I did. But nevertheless, after two years of being gone, Andx of YCM returns to the internet message board world!

Now the fun part will be to see who of you all even recalls who I am. Two years is quite a bit of time. Just enough to entirely forget a person I would think. And plenty of time for newcomers to the internet to show up and take over communities I was once part of and all of that jazz.

Anyway, YCM doesn't seem like anything much is happening there so at the request of a good friend here I am on this internet socializing group. I trust I shall find a higher class of internet users here such as YCM could never hope to produce.

As for my interests pertaining to the internet I have in the past enjoyed a good cardgame conversation or two. I also quite enjoy those electronic games we have these days both computer or console. I liked roleplaying on forums in the past though it became really hard to find anything I enjoyed/could stick to posting in. I enjoy anime though not the pervy stuff.

That should be enough to start so now our hilarious adventures together can begin!
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there. Empty Re: What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there.

Post by Rodrigo Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:17 pm

I love how you used the words in your post.

Welcome. We aren't many, but we are friendly and not stupid :3

I'm Rodrigo, Casey's friend and a fellow Admin.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there. Empty Re: What am I doing back on the int- oh hey there.

Post by Kira Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Oh, hey Andx. It's Kira. I don't believe I need more than that, considering how everyone just called me that no matter my username lol
    Andx The O.O.D.
    Andx The O.O.D.
    Members
    Members

Post by Andx The O.O.D. Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Taiga wrote:I love how you used the words in your post.
    I knoweth not anything of what thou hast said concerning my vernacular. I find it to be plain to the utmost.

Anyway thanks to both of you for the welcome. I do recall hearing your names and might even remember interacting with both of you at some point. Well Kira more so. IDK, two years made me forget a lot of stuff.

Anyway, you said Casey's friend and a fellow admin. So if I understand that right, she's an admin here? How and through what blasphemous methods didst she attain this rank of recognition?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:03 pm

I destroyed the higher chain of command and began my reign as the supreme overlord of the new forums.

We can change your name whenever you want. Welcome back to everything and junk, doggie. Now catch up to every anime.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

>now catch up to every anime

EASY TO SAY
    Andx The O.O.D.
    Andx The O.O.D.
    Members
    Members

Post by Andx The O.O.D. Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Aha! And just like that Casey reveals her identity. Could have kept me guessing for awhile.

Now about that whole catching up thing... how even watch one hundred episodes of one piece + everything else?
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Greetings New Person Smile On YCM I was Wifi Master Jordan, but I wasn't all that active so you've probably never heard of me.

Welcome to the Forums Smile
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:56 pm

I was in RP 820 with you if that helps at all. With Jake and them lol
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh, is that Repede I see in your Avatar and sig?

Awesome to see another Tales of fan Smile
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Get out

j/k doggy <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:46 pm