Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rough Seas Banshee
Serenade
6 posters

Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion.

Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion. Empty Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion.

Post by Serenade Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 pm

On a few forums I've been on some have an option for members with 100+ posts to have their own Blogs now If you Admins can be bothered to actually work at it all, I feel it could be a nice edition to the forum.

So here is how I guess it can work, so originally their will be a child forum in general and in that Child forum more child forums can be placed for people to create their own blogs once said user has reached 100+ posts they message one of the admins, and asks if they can have their own child forum in the blogs section which they then own and can sticky and moderate their Blog.

sorry if that is difficult to understand if you don't get what I mean I'll try and explain it a little better.

Some other ideas I have had:

- The Child Forum could go in the social area that way it clears up general a bit more.

Last edited by Tormented on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rough Seas Banshee
    Rough Seas Banshee
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion. Empty Re: Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion.

Post by Rough Seas Banshee Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Personalized forums always sound cloggy. Get more members, they get posts, get more forums made, take up more space.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion. Empty Re: Please don't take this too much of a serious Suggestion.

Post by Serenade Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Some people may not want a Blog? obviously it needs to be taken into account whether or not they can type and write well enough for their own blog.
    Rough Seas Banshee
    Rough Seas Banshee
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Rough Seas Banshee Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm not talking about skills. Think about it. For every person who wants a blog we get another forum section made. 10 people want blogs? 10 new sections. 20 want blogs? 20 new sections. It just makes more and more places for people to watch over and takes up more space.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Blogspot.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 pm

I took that into account Dae but people may not have the time to create their own Blog and go on that site where as if it was on here they could quickly type down what happend that day and how they feel etc.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm

It's already been said. There'd be like, 9000 sub forums clogging up the entirety of the forums.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Blogspot literally takes 20 seconds to setup. =/
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 pm

No need for this, but I've seen that this board does have support for blogs for each member.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Ew.
    A Daemon-made blog would be too clustered with guys.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 am

KAY.

Daemon would have too many images of skeletons in his blog.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Hot guy skeletons, duh!!
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Spam!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm