Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rodrigo
Ruby
6 posters

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Meklord Emperor Wisel

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Meklord Emperor Wisel Empty [Yu-Gi-Oh!] Meklord Emperor Wisel

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Meklord Emperor Wisel 300px-MeklordEmperorWisel-JUMP-EN-UR-LE
    Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. Once per turn: You can target 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to those equipped monsters' combined ATK. Once per turn, when an opponent's Spell Card is activated: You can negate the activation and destroy it.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Meklord Emperor Wisel Empty Re: [Yu-Gi-Oh!] Meklord Emperor Wisel

Post by Rodrigo Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 pm

I remember when ScrapLords was a cool deck Sad
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 am

Lost a lot of strength when Synchros became bad, but a 2500 beater out of nowhere with spell negation is great if you can play it well. The real trouble with this card is just how hard it is to bring out because the cards in the meta that would be TT, Dark Hole and Inzektors. Actually, it might be really nice in the current Inzektor match-up. Easy to drop and it negates Zektkalliber. If it just said "when one of your monsters is destroyed" it would be epic right now against like Rabbit (Laggia negation). Wow wait. Drop this after Dolkka right? Just spewing ideas.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 am

Now that you mention it Welche, yes, it could be a nice trick against the top 2, but it is an awful topdeck nonetheless.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:31 pm

It's a cloggy dead draw that has no surefire way to work, unless your deck is bad basically.

I still never understood why people ever compared Granel to this, when Wisel is strictly superior in almost every possible fashion.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Granel is a good early OTK. That's what I always read. Wisel is best at controlling the game by one effect out of the whole thing.

I liked Scrap Emperors. ;___; They made the Emperors look so playable back then...
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Post by Serenade Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Wisel at last.
    Wisel > Granel except in OTK decks, as it negates dangerous Spells (Dark Hole, Reborn, etc), doesn't get screwed by decks that run a playset of Smashings and Fissures, and has stable ATK.
    Oh, and it eats Synchros, Synchros are annoying, so eating synchros is not always too bad.

Edit: 50 posts woot,woot!
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by Volt Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 pm

I perfer Granel strictly because of Grand Slaughter Cannon. Otherwise this is my favorite. I dont dislike Skiel it's just... you know.

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

CommanderVolt wrote:I perfer Granel strictly because of Grand Slaughter Cannon. Otherwise this is my favorite. I dont dislike Skiel it's just... you know.

Completely terrible with absolutely no reason to even slightly want to use it over the 2 strictly better Meklords?
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by Volt Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Asura Kaiser wrote:
    CommanderVolt wrote:I perfer Granel strictly because of Grand Slaughter Cannon. Otherwise this is my favorite. I dont dislike Skiel it's just... you know.

Completely terrible with absolutely no reason to even slightly want to use it over the 2 strictly better Meklords?

Pretty much this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:35 am