Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Just learning this game so bear with me.

- Neo -
    - Neo -
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Just learning this game so bear with me. Empty Just learning this game so bear with me.

Post by - Neo - Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm

G0

[4] Yellow Gem Carbuncle
    [4] Demonic Dragon Nymph, Selobo
    [3] Old Dragon Mage
    [2] Malevolent Djinn
    [2] Dragon Dancer, Catharina
    [1] Zephyr Kid, Hayate

G1

[3] Red River Dragoon
    [2] Rising Phoenix
    [2] Stealth Fighter
    [2] Wyvern Guard, Guld
    [1] Wyvern Supply Unit
    [1] Photon Bomber Wyvern
    [1] Lizard Soldier, Yowsh
    [1] Dragon Dancer, RaiRai
    [1] Djinn of the Lightning Spark

G2

[3] Demonic Dragon Berserker, Garuda
    [2] Hex Cannon Wyvern
    [2] Thunderstorm Dragoon
    [1] Dragonic Deathscythe
    [1] Djinn of the Lightning Flare
    [1] Brightjet Dragon
    [1] Desert Gunner, Shiden (SP shiny Very Happy)
    [1] Brightlance Dragon

G3

[2] Djinn of the Lightning Flash
    [2] Breakthrough Dragon
    [1] Thunder Break Dragon
    [1] Riot General, Gyas

This is all based on the Test Deck and the Boosters I've bought so far. Traded for a few things, but I don't have too much money to like pick up much else at the moment since it's just a side game. Anyway, the Deck is fun and I like the beatstick power it has because it's a much simpler playstyle. I did have a Dragonic Kaiser, Vermillion but I sold it so...yeah.

Bear in mind I'm brand new to this game.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

Just learning this game so bear with me. Empty Re: Just learning this game so bear with me.

Post by Kokonoe Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Should of sold that terrible Shiden instead of Vermillion. Sad

You should be maxing out on the Vanillas because they're some of the best units in all of Vanguard. Try to play a Trigger line-up of 8 Crits / 4 Draws / 4 Heals.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Just learning this game so bear with me. Empty Re: Just learning this game so bear with me.

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

You have too many choices for everything too.
    No point in running a bunch of stuff @ 1. Following Koko's advice, max Guld, get Vermillions, and we can start going from there.

For now I can say neg...
    Supply Unit
    Stealth Fighter
    Rising Phoenix
    Yowsh
    Every Djinn that isn't the Critical Trigger
    Bright Dragons
    and Gyras.

. _.

No clue how to build Budget Narukami if you don't have money to toss around, so I can't help much. xD
    ... You also may want to buy a Starting Vanguard. Saishin if possible. :v
    - Neo -
    - Neo -
    Members
    Members

Post by - Neo - Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:19 pm

I have a starter, I just forgot its name so I didn't list it. But it's the one that you Soul Charge and search the top 5 for a >>Narukami<< Grade 3 and add it to hand.

I'd like to max out Photon Bomber Wyvern and I actually prefer Thunder Break to Vermillion. Of course, like I said I'm far from good at this game, but I'm trying to get there. I didn't like Vermillion in testing and I like the idea of just taking 4 damage from the get-go and then going crazy with Thunder Break. Problem is, it's $12, which is silly for a Starter Deck card. Sad

I was considering adding another Thunderstorm Dragoon, not really sure yet where I'm going with that.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

Post by Kokonoe Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

- Neo - wrote:I have a starter, I just forgot its name so I didn't list it. But it's the one that you Soul Charge and search the top 5 for a >>Narukami<< Grade 3 and add it to hand.

I'd like to max out Photon Bomber Wyvern and I actually prefer Thunder Break to Vermillion. Of course, like I said I'm far from good at this game, but I'm trying to get there. I didn't like Vermillion in testing and I like the idea of just taking 4 damage from the get-go and then going crazy with Thunder Break. Problem is, it's $12, which is silly for a Starter Deck card. Sad

I was considering adding another Thunderstorm Dragoon, not really sure yet where I'm going with that.

-Shiden -Djinn +2 Dragoon

Don't max out on Photon Bomber Wyvern. Put in another one if you have to, but don't play any more on 2.

Also, play Lizard Soldier Saishin as your Starting Vanguard instead of Spark Kid Dragoon.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Spark Kid Dragoon?

Don't need to max Photon, run 2-3. Thunder Break is fine too. Vermillion Thunderbolt is good, but Thunder Break swings for those cool numbers like 25.

Max Thunderstorm mang.

EDIT:
    HERP DERP, late qq
    - Neo -
    - Neo -
    Members
    Members

Post by - Neo - Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 am

Wait why run the Lizard? It has no effect as opposed to Spark Kid Dragoon which at least does something.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:30 am

Saishin hits important things like Barkgal, Wingal Brave, Conroe, etc.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 am

China wrote:Saishin hits important things like Barkgal, Wingal Brave, Conroe, etc.

Edited for the trollololo.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 am

Johnny wrote:
    China wrote:Saishin hits important things like Barkgal, Wingal Brave, Conroe, etc.

Edited for the trollololo.

Yeah we dont have to worry about barcgal anymore
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:38 am

Some people play him in casual.
    Some people are dumb enough to let people play him in casual.
    |:
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 am

I'm anal with rules, so I don't let it pass. And I'm done spamming this thread.

As for deck advice, so this post isn't just here because I can, go with what Koko already said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am