Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Blau Series

Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Blau Series Empty Blau Series

Post by Yusei Fudou Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 pm

I'll be completely truthful with you all.I have no idea what to do(With the deck and these forums)I have no idea what to do in forums other than discuss, but I guess I'll give it a shot.Now, I figure to join this because it can help me find out whether these are worth using for competitive play or not.I have got the advice that Blaukruger isn't a good card to put at 4.Most people suggest is 2, 3 if I feel like testing.Also, how many Eizenkugel.I have been recommended 2, 3 at the most.I'm getting good advice, and I take it.But I do want to know are they good for competitive play?And if not, what is the closest I can get to them with?I have tried a /really/ good deck with them.But I seem to have a problem getting the right Riding Chains.Also, I have been told Genocide Jack is bad for the deck, I can see how, but with Blaukruger, It does help that a bit.I'm not sure if I can survive on G2s alone.(Not ts that I would want to) But I have come to bad hands where I get a G2 and Blaukruger or Jack are all I have.I'm not sure what other good Grade 2's to add.And also, I have been told Riding Chains Suck.Now, it's either get the G1 or you're pretty much dead.If that's the case, what's the good thing about Riding Chains(If there are any)I will say, only reason I am using Riding Chains is because I like how cool the Blau's look.But either way, Point is, I'm looking for a way to get them to work, and if I don't get the G1, I wanna know what to fall back on.I'll try to be as active as I can.Now, this is after I(modified) The deck my friend help me make.It was good but, I figured it needed more Blau.Like I said, I have no idea how to make the deck, I am only going by personal preference.So, if you could all give suggestions and or advice, that would be appreciated,thank you for taking the time to help.And sorry I rambled on with a wall of text.

Grade 0 Total 17
    4 Battle Raizer(Stand Trigger)
    2 Turbo Raizer(Stand Trigger)
    4 Fighting Battleship, Prometheus(Critical Trigger)
    2 Red Lightning(Critical Trigger)
    4 Round Girl, Clara(Heal Trigger)
    1 Blaujunger

Grade 1 Total 14
    2 Twin Blader
    2 Tough Boy
    2 Queen of Heart
    2 Deatharmy Guy
    2 Screamn' and Dancen' Announcer Shout
    4 Blaupanzer

Grade 2 Total 12
    1 King of Sword
    1 Deatharmy Lady
    3 Genocide Jack
    3 Eizenkugel
    4 Blaukruger

Grade 3 Total 7
    3 Asura Kaiser
    4 Stern Blaukruger

Last edited by Yusei Fudou on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Blau Series Empty Re: Blau Series

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 am

-2 Blaukruger
    -1 Jack
    +3 King of Sword

You also want to find room for Dancing Wolf to put it behind Stern, and especially if you're going to run Asura Kaiser to stand it behind anything.

You're also going to want Draw Triggers, and you need to Max Twin Blader.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 am

Holy god what, why do you have 6 Stand Triggers? >_>

Swap out for Draws, at least 4 of 'em.

In Blaus, keep those 6 crits. It's unimaginably scary to see Stern stand again with Extra Crits on it (taken by the example of how Spectral Duke Dragon wrecks and screws with opponent psychology).

Of course, generic Dancing Wolf suggestion since they're 7K boosters that turn into 10K boosters of holy shit behind Jack or any 11K Rear Guard when you've got Asura as your back-up Vanguard.

I think I'm done suggesting stuff here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:02 am