Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide]

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide] Empty Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide]

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 am

Grade 0: 17

1 Mecha Trainer
    4 Cheer Girl, Tiara
    4 Cheerful Lynx
    4 Silence Joker
    4 Sonic Breaker

Grade 1: 14

4 Reckless Express
    4 Wonder Boy
    4 Cheer Girl, Marilyn
    2 Dudley Daisy

Grade 2: 11

4 Field Driller
    4 Highspeed, Brakki
    3 Fierce General, Zachary

Grade 3: 8

4 Demonic Lord, Dudley Emperor
    4 Juggernaut Maximum

Index:
    • I - Clan Overview
    • II - Build Explanation
    + IIb - Grade 1 Explanation
    + IIc - Grade 2 Explanation
    + IId - Grade 3 Explanation
    • III - Controversial Choices
    • IIII - How to play...
    + IIIIa - With
    + IIIIb - Against

I - Clan Overview

Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide] Demonic_lord_dudley_emperor
    Click the picture for the entire list of Spike Brothers cards.

The destructive bone-crushing Spike Brothers are a super offensive clan based on American Football. Dominating all Football games from the beginning of Descent of the King of Knights, becoming a full clan in Onslaught of Dragon Souls, and recruiting even more players to the team with the recent Cavalry of Black Steel Extra Booster. While not as popular as any of the top tier or overused clans, Spike Brothers are a very enjoyable clan among the Playerbase and are a very powerful one that should not be underestimated under any circumstances.

Used by the Ex-Foo Fighter: AL4 Member: Kyou Yahagi. He is usually looked down upon for his constant losses against Kai Toshiki and one to Aichi Sendou, he is still a good player in his own right, as he is Foo Fighter's Number 4.

With the addition of a Limit Break unit, Spike Brothers are able to keep up in a contest of power plays against other clans. They have two mostly known decktypes, a likely never-used one on Unite Attacker, and several hybrid deck strategies. In Spike Brothers Focused Decks, you will be relying on brutal force and god-like swarming with insane power levels, and also tagging out players back-to-back as if you were having Football Players come in from left and right for their Positions. Linemen, Linebackers, and all.

II - Spike Brothers: Build Explanation

This build with focus on the most powerful "Dudley" card in Cray Lore, being a player of mass destruction and has the only desire to achieve victory by any means. The Demonic Lord, Dudley Emperor. The play style is simple. You will use Dudley Emperor's Limit Break to swarm and smash into your opponent with powers they cannot hope to ever fight against. Even if they manage to guard, their hand will be depleted by a tremendous amount. The idea is to maintain your hand, and prepare to devastate your opponent with the almighty Crush Rush.

IIb - Grade 1 Explanation

Wonder Boy - Instead of saying that the 8000 Vanilla unit is required in every deck, I will say this. Spike Brothers absolutely love this guy to death and beyond. Do not look at this as the Grade 1 you will always want to ride first, because it isn't. It is the most valuable booster ever for this deck, as your units focus on immense numbers, a massive boost to that will further achieve your desired overkill. Always, ALWAYS max this. You cannot get by without it.

Cheer Girl, Marilyn - In the age of Limit Break and Crossride units, perfect guards become absolutely invaluable. Max, because even though at times, it will be very cloggy in this deck if you're not playing it correctly or recklessly, you will always want to have one on you at all times. You do have the option of running only three, but I recommend four.

Reckless Express - This unit has a skill which you will become very familiar with. For a Soul Blast, you can have this guy gain +5000 when attacking, then it returns itself to deck. ... I know what you're thinking. "Why couldn't the skill be while boosting?". Please consider that this unit would be very, very powerful if it could, almost banworthy in my opinion. But even if it's not when boosting, it is still useful in the most desperate of times. When grasping, this can be your hope to end the game, as it swings for 12000. This allows you to successfully smash into Majesty Lord Blaster on its own! In other cases, it is a 7000 booster. When facing a 10000 Vanguard, put this behind Dudley Emperor.

Dudley Daisy - Even Spike Brothers show that girls can be just as good at Football as the boys! She's something else though. Interestingly enough, she is a Counterblast unit. Do not disregard this, as it is insanely good for your final push for victory. When it is called during your Battle Phase, you can Counterblast 1 for +5000 on itself. It can be a 12000 swinger or booster. Do you understand how amazing a 12000 boost is? It's outrageous! It becomes a dead card in hand, so never run so many that you draw into all of them. Run 2 at the most.

IIc - Grade 2 Explanation

Field Driller - A unit I've recently found interest in and now am experimenting with. 7000 is pitiful, not going to lie there. But, the team loves to swarm, and they also absolutely adore draw power. That makes him extremely good for pressure, because letting Spike Brothers get a big hand is just asking for your utter defeat. Run 3-4, or just don't run him. More so preference with this guy.

Fierce General, Zachary - A brand new unit from Calvary of Black Steel. It's not a power gain unit, and 9000 isn't going to make much difference when you're focused on strength. However, the point of Zachary is to draw as much as you possibly can. You're going to be low on cards at times, and this is your best way to cycle and add more to hand without relying on triggers. As I said though, 9000 isn't much, and it has to hit the Vanguard, which means it's dead in the very long run. However, any time before your opponent has 5 damage, this is great. It even creates pressure and is better than any unit that has to Counterblast 2 to draw a card. Run 2-3.

Highspeed, Brakki - Oho, it's that skill again! Only this time, it's a little more than 12000, it's 14000 total. Blackie is a powerful Grade 2 and a alternative to your more beefy Grade 3 with this skill. Though, this guy has plenty of uses on his own. He even serves as an intercept when you don't want to use his skill as well. Even though you see him as outclassed, he's a valuable player to your team. Max him.

IIId - Grade 3 Explanation

Demonic Lord, Dudley Emperor - The ultimate Football Player that would make even the Football Gods tremble in fear with his very name. Dudley Emperor is the new Limit Break unit for Spike Brothers and in my opinion, is the strongest Grade 3 they have. Some may recognize this skill to be similar to Dudley Dan. Only this this case, you can truly achieve your Crush Rush play. First off, it's a 10000 Vanguard, so you must think that it's not that good. Well, during your opponent's turn, you're absolutely right. 11000 Vanguards are always superior. On your turn however... the tables turn. Dragonic Overlord, Phantom Blaster Dragon, cower in fear! When this monster is boosted by a Spike Brothers unit, it gets an additional +3000. Reckless Express means 20000, but Wonder Boy means a maximum 21000 swing! Spike Brothers can now keep up in your fight against the prowess of 11000 Vanguards! Now for the Crush Rush. When you have four damage, face-up or face-down, tell your opponent to run. You Counterblast 2 and put two cards in your hand into soul. You can now Superior Call any two Spike Brothers from your deck! Juggernaut Maximum, Dudley Daisy, Highspeed, Brakki, boosters! Anything! You can gain field advantage and call out your most destructive units for a nigh-unstoppable offensive charge! DO NOT SPAM THIS SKILL! You will be running low on cards in hand constantly if you do, which leaves you open if you couldn't finish things that turn! Reserve your hand and explode when needed, or go ahead and use the skill, but don't use the Soul Blast skills. Use this Limit Break to throw away dead cards in your hand such as Field Driller during end-game or more copies of Dudley Emperor, even Draw Triggers will work. This is a very powerful unit, and you cannot think you can win via autopilot. Use this card wisely!

Juggernaut Maximum - You know that Soul Blast skill by now, don't you? It's hell of a lot scarier now. This guy is your main offensive rearguard, your lineman if you will. Not only is he an 11000 Attacker by default, but he can swing for 16000 alone, and that is godly when combined with Wonder Boy, and it even towers tremendously over Dragonic Overlord The End and Phantom Blaster Overlord when combined with Dudley Daisy and her Counterblast! He is an absolutely horrifying unit for your opponent. The fact that Juggernaut can recycle itself, and is an 11000 unit alone makes it so you don't have to worry about it in most cases. Protect it if it's still on the field, and max it. When you Damage Check it or your opponent kills it, you won't be completely screwed on offense.

III - Controversial Choices

Spike Brothers Offensive Team - When a unit these guys boosted hits, they stand. Normally, that's not a bad deal at all, now is it? The problem is that a 4000 boost is making zero difference against anything. Don't run him, as he has no place anymore.

Commander, Garry Gannon - Your Flame of Hope, Aermo in Spike Brothers. Not bad, but not good in the slightest. Recycling cards is nice, but hell, you should see that a 6000 boost in this deck is going to do nothing but hinder it. Don't run him.

Devil Summoner - This used to be a choice for Spike Brothers due to their lack of good Grade 2 units. Now, with Dudley Emperor, you no longer need to rely on a unit to randomly call your top card. Not only that, you have much better choices than this bloke. 7000 for a Grade 2 sucks, by the way.

Panzer Gale - This one, I'm going to be blunt to those thinking about running it: Why are you playing a super offensive deck defensively? You should never be.

Sky Diver - Pretty neat guy, a super dangerous pressure unit at that. He'll aid in your never-ending assaults. Just... this guy is really better suited in a deck for Stand Triggers, and in a deck that doesn't run Field Driller.

IIII - How to play...

IIIIa - With

Your Starting Vanguard will be Mecha Trainer. Open with a Grade 1 that is either Express or Wonder Boy. Your Grade 2, open with Field Driller if possible. Your Grade 3, make sure you get Dudley Emperor. Get a Zachary if you can too. This should be all you need. Normally, this is a perfect hand and I do not expect you to always get it, but over all else, please make sure you have a Dudley Emperor.

Here we go! For Grade 1, immediately ride one of the two I listed, Reckless Express or Wonder Boy. Reckless Express you won't need a surplus on, so do not be afraid to ride it. Wonder Boy is your typical 8000, but you want it to boost, so ride it only if you don't have Express. If you do ride it, worry not, Mecha Trainer is your hero!

Keep up your momentum and Ride Field Driller for your Grade 2. If you don't have him, then it doesn't matter what Grade 2 you ride. Just know that you're losing a Rearguard based smasher. Field Driller will get you a very nice draw if you swarm right off the bat. After that, immediately use Mecha Trainer to get it off the field and away from the Danger Zone of Gatling Claw Dragon or anything of the sort. Grab Cheer Girl, Marilyn or Wonder Boy. Usually the latter to prepare for your brutal assault. Call Fierce General, Zachary and bust out its skill if possible for you. That's another card in hand to use.

Are you ready? Don your helmet and bring out the Ultimate Superweapon: Demonic Lord, Dudley Emperor! If you cannot, ride whatever Grade 3 you have to get him as fast as possible with Twin Drive. Now, Call Wonder Boy or Reckless Express behind it. You're now going to be hitting very important numbers with your Vanguard Swings. Focus on building up your field, and leave at least two Rearguard Circles open unless you have Soul Blast units to use already, in that case, call them. Leave one spot open for Dudley Daisy at times. Simple beatdown is how you can go about with this deck now. Once you hit Grade 3, you're pretty set for a good portion of the game.

You have four damage? Good. This is where your opponent's nightmare begins. Rally up the troops and prepare for the decisive play! This is the Crush Rush! If you have anything in front of one of your boosters, attack with it first so you'll have room for new units. Once that's out of the way, attack with Dudley Emperor and, when you're feeling safe and/or want to push for game, Break The Limit! Slide in two cards from your hand to soul. Make sure they're dead Dudley Emperor copies, Draw Triggers, Field Driller, or any sort of card you don't think you'll need any longer. Superior Call Juggernaut Maximums, Wonder Boys if you need the boosters, or Dudley Daisy to annihilate your enemy with insane boost power! With all of that, your opponent is facing the destructive Spike Brothers' rows of attack power. Use this to get the Field Advantage you need to keep up, to deplete your opponent's hand, or end the game in your victory.

Watch your hand, as it is very important. Triggers are your best friends, and expect Nulls to fly around all in your face. At the same time, watch your opponent's hand, as once they run out, they can't stop you.

IIIIb - Against

You can stop these monsters! Just as the Oujou White Knights beat the super offensive Devil Bats with their defense play styles in Eyeshield 21, you can defeat them as well.

Soul Blaster Units - If your opponent doesn't Soul Blast, KILL THAT UNIT. I cannot stress this enough, violate those rearguards or they will be the death of you. Juggernaut Maximum needs to ESPECIALLY be dealt with. You will usually not need to worry about Reckless Express unless you're playing Kagero.

Limit Break - Depending on the player, whenever they do this, you will either have your chance at killing them immediately afterwards or have to try and keep up. Once you give them four damage, expect them to initiate the Crush Rush immediately. Be ready to guard when needed. If your opponent is inexperienced though, you will notice that they're running low on cards in their hand. Use that chance to go for the kill and win the game. If they aren't that dumb, fight back normally and guard. If the number is too big to stop from those monsters, just take the hit if you have damage to spare.

Demonic Lord, Dudley Emperor - I want to point out that this should not be your main concern. The rearguards should be. It's true, Dudley Emperor is quite the beast and you need to deal with him accordingly with guarding. Focus on delivering six damage ASAP or bully the leftover rearguards.

Kagero - If you're playing Kagero, you win. Kimnara, Gatling Claw, and other Retiring Cards will make a Spike Brothers player rage endlessly. Their boosters are out, and those are essential to their beatdown plays, their Brakkis and Juggernauts can be sniped by Blazing Flare Dragon, and everything can be burned away by Dragonic Overlord's Eternal Flame Counterblast. Play your cards right, you'll win.

Watch their Hand - I've mentioned this countless times, Spike Brothers players have to pay attention to how many cards they have in hand. Spamming Limit Break will result in their loss. If you can survive Crush Rush against someone who isn't doing this, you win. Pay close attention to their hand as they do yours.

Perfect Guard - This one is a little tricky and reinforces my point on how four Null Guards are vital. Enormous power levels with Criticals on top of that, you can be smashed in every direction, even by Dudley Emperor if you're not paying attention. You must choose wisely on what you use your Perfect Guards against, because if you use them too soon or too late, a final swing will swiftly end you.

Last edited by Queen on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:46 am; edited 6 times in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide] Empty Re: Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide]

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Would love to have some actual feedback.
    I'm considering writing a guide for them, but I haven't the foggiest idea on where to start...
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide] Empty Re: Supaiku Burazaazu! Go! Faito! Katsu! [Deck List + Guide]

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 pm

I dont know much about the spike brothers play style but it looks pretty good. A lot of +5000 effects in there.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am

Can I ask you what made you put 2 Douglas in the deck? I know it gets a +5k on entry and all, but with stuff like Juggernaut and Sky Diver, you'd be more likely to want Daisy over Douglas for a hard booster to your SBing cards like Brakki.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 am

Rawkobo wrote:Can I ask you what made you put 2 Douglas in the deck? I know it gets a +5k on entry and all, but with stuff like Juggernaut and Sky Diver, you'd be more likely to want Daisy over Douglas for a hard booster to your SBing cards like Brakki.

Honestly, I began questioning that the more I've been playing him. I guess I could say that he's insurance for the 2 Juggernaut Maximums, and in case I have no Soul left?

I can't really replace him. 4 Zachary is stupid, but I could use one spot for the fourth Marilyn.

Could go:
    -2 Douglas
    +1 Marilyn
    +1 Zach
    . _.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:46 am

Try testing that. I don't really think you need Douglas because you have Brakki, Juggernaut and Sky Diver for good swingers, and in addition to that, you have Dudley Emperor's CB that he has to have access to. You're going to want 4 Marilyn for that maxed null potential, and Zach's actually good to help you cycle through your deck and get a reshuffle if you're concerned about triggers.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 am

I am so sleepy.
    Deck Guide added.
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Illyarcher Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:11 am

I'm trying to think of a time iv'e actually beaten your Spike Brothers. So far I can't think of any qq
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:28 am

Hikari Hoshi wrote:I'm trying to think of a time iv'e actually beaten your Spike Brothers. So far I can't think of any qq

Because of that, I've decided that Spike Brothers work like Spectral Duke Dragon.dek.

They always win unless the player is an idiot or the opponent is smarter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:12 am