Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

M13 Spoiler Season has been started

Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

M13 Spoiler Season has been started Empty M13 Spoiler Season has been started

Post by Capricorn El Cid Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 am

http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/products.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/products/magic2013

Interesting new Cards

Apparently Bolas will be the only multicolor card of the Set...Interesting...
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

M13 Spoiler Season has been started Empty Re: M13 Spoiler Season has been started

Post by Ruby Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:37 am

I'm still kind of iffy with what everything does, so I only went through the stuff I know.

I really like Captain of the Watch, summoning things for more power and dat Vigilance. I really like that keyword even though I've only used it once.

Nicol's art is sexy.

Those Green cards seem really fun too.

lol @ chandra's fury
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

M13 Spoiler Season has been started Empty Re: M13 Spoiler Season has been started

Post by .Rai Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Requiem Angel will probably be better as a 6 mana white drop to replace Sun Titan compared to Captain of the Watch. Besides Soldiers are vastly unsupported in Standard.

Archaeomancer is pretty much useless as long as Delver exists in Standard.

1BBB is probably one of the sexiest mana costs. Too bad Nocturnus is simply bad in Vampires. Servant of Neraforx...hmmm, 3 mana is off-putting and so is the 1 toughness but Exalted is pretty good and so is 3 power. So...

Xathrid Gorgon is bad, because Reanimator style decks prefer Griselbrand and all other decks can't use it. I like the flavour though Sad

Ew at Chandra's Fury being 5 mana. Dragon Hatchling is nothing special. Just a 0/1 with firebreathing basically. Meh.

I really like Firewing Phoenix. It should be really, really good once Kuldotha Phoenix rotates out of Standard. I'm betting it'll be best in B/R with Favorable Winds and tons of draw power. Or pure Red obviously.

Flames of the Firebrand is basically a very, very cheap , bad Inferno Titan. Unsure about it. Searing Flame is possibly good in Standard actually.

PRIMORDIAL HYDRA IS BACK BIATCHES. Predatory Rampage sounds kinda bad without Trample. Not much good Trample is in Standard though.

Also, probably the best Plains art. Ever.

M13 Spoiler Season has been started W1ppxnb3k5_en
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Post by Shard Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

.Rai wrote:

Unhinged or GTFO.
    Also, I'm iffy on this pack. If they reprint some of my elves, namely Heritage Druid and Priest of Titania, along with Archdruid) I'll be sorta happy as I'd like to see Priest of Titania in a new card border. I wonder if they'll do anything based on the number 13 for Black, just for the lols.
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by .Rai Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Shard wrote:
    .Rai wrote:

Unhinged or GTFO.
    Also, I'm iffy on this pack. If they reprint some of my elves, namely Heritage Druid and Priest of Titania, along with Archdruid) I'll be sorta happy as I'd like to see Priest of Titania in a new card border. I wonder if they'll do anything based on the number 13 for Black, just for the lols.

Unhinged art is literally just a desert. There are deserts on lands pretty much every set.

Oh, and I super doubt if they ever reprint Priest of Titania. And Archdruid, kinda doubt it too since it was in M12 (and M10 and 11, kinda sick of the card personally). But I do suspect a few new Elves.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:31 pm

.Rai wrote:
    Shard wrote:
    .Rai wrote:

Unhinged or GTFO.

Unhinged art is literally just a desert. There are deserts on lands pretty much every set.

Oh, and I super doubt if they ever reprint Priest of Titania. And Archdruid, kinda doubt it too since it was in M12 (and M10 and 11, kinda sick of the card personally). But I do suspect a few new Elves.

She's a common. She's worth like £2. Tops. Also more Elves, yay.
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Capricorn El Cid Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Shard wrote:She's a common. She's worth like £2. Tops. Also more Elves, yay.

Archdruid IS the New weaker and Rarer Priest of Titania..they are not reprinting PoT in a set NEVER again...

Also not liking a set for not having your cards is stupid...

OT: That plains is really funny coz of Bolas Shape in the clouds...XD

Also .Rai...how is Archeomancer Useless becuase Delver Exist...they don't do anything similar to each other...
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 pm

-Griselbrand- wrote:
    Shard wrote:She's a common. She's worth like £2. Tops. Also more Elves, yay.

Archdruid IS the New weaker and Rarer Priest of Titania..they are not reprinting PoT in a set NEVER again...

Also not liking a set for not having your cards is stupid...

OT: That plains is really funny coz of Bolas Shape in the clouds...XD

Also .Rai...how is Archeomancer Useless becuase Delver Exist...they don't do anything similar to each other...

It's not that, there's /nothing/ in this set I want at the moment.
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Capricorn El Cid Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Probably True

Meh I so Want to Build Something around Talrand, Sky Summoner
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Did WoTC reveal how often the spoilers will be?
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by .Rai Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Oops, didn't mean Delver, meant Snapcaster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:01 pm