Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Volt
Kyng
Cherry Blossom
7 posters

Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting)

Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) Empty Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting)

Post by Cherry Blossom Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 pm

(Flashy logo to be added)
    plot:
    rules:
    App:
    My app:

Did I miss anything? lol Question

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 9

Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) Empty Re: Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting)

Post by Kyng Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 pm

RP Section rules will be added soon, you'll be expected to meet their standards, alright? Regardless, best of luck with the RP!
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) Empty Re: Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting)

Post by Cherry Blossom Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 am

Okay. Thank you Kyng~
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by Volt Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:12 am

May i reserve a spot for this RP?
    cool story bro
    cool story bro
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 3

Post by cool story bro Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 am

Name: Harper Twain

Dorm: Raikou Yellow
    Appearance: Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) T6z5tv

Personality: In battles, Harper is a tough trainer who is not going to mess around and usually has her moves planned beforehand. In private, she is a studious girl who is always willing to learn about Pokémon and tends to boast her knowledge at times. She is quite meticulous, as is shown through her clean room, but without being overly so. At the same time, her personality can be described as reserved with a constant sleepy look across her face. Harper is slow at doing most things, but she ain't exactly lazy. It's just that behind the tough facade lies a lack of self-confidence that she tries to cover up by doing her best.

Bio: Harper had a tough life before joining Pokemon Academy. During her childhood, she was often compared to her older sister who was about to become a Pokémon professor. She was also bullied at school and played pranks at. Harper always had an interest into Pokémon, but wasn't good enough to train them. So she started by studying Pokémon. The first experiences were disappointing. The Pokémon rarely did what Harper told them to do and the first Psyduck became bored and ran away after she fell into the water. She broke a leg by trying to run after a Snorunt, who was gliding on ice.
    It was by coincidence that Harper was accepted into Pokémon Academy. One day people were handing out flyers across the school and she caught one. Harper gave it a try and ended up as one of the 100 students with a scholarship. Because of missing the first ship and getting into a fight with a trainer on board, Harper was put into Raikou Yellow. But it ain't bothering her, she's damn fine with being anywhere.
    The Slackoth was found on a banana tree while it was resting. Harper was eating a snack and the Slakoth came down to catch it, but for the first time in her life, she was faster. That is the story of the meeting between Harper and Slakoth.
    Her battle style is slow, but steady, but she plans to tune it up a bit more.

Pokemon app:
    Pokemon: Slakoth (Slack)
    Appearance: Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) Slakoth
    Personality: Slack likes eating bananas and would rather rest and eat all day rather than fighting.
    Move set:
    Scratch
    Yawn
    Encore
    Slack Off
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:38 am

Junon wrote:May i reserve a spot for this RP?

Yes, you may.

And accepted.
    cool story bro
    cool story bro
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cool story bro Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm

yo thanks bro!
    when is this gonna start?
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:59 pm

When more people sign up. Sorry that Im late to reply...
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by Slender Thar Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Name: Steve Thargantine

Dorm: Raikou yellow
    "Appearance":
    Personality: Steve is adventurous, spontaneous, giddy, and a bit on the strange side when he's around friends. Around strangers or in public he is more mild, but only slightly. He loves anything involving electrifying, burning, and soaking with water...usually in that order. Aside from his mildly reckless behavior, his love for small Pokemon opens his soft side to anyone.
    Bio: Steve's dad worked for Byron in the construction of his gym, which introduced him to the idea of how electricity worked and how steel is a good conduct for it. Ever since, Steve, at his young age, experimented with traps made of steel set for wild rodents. It was during this phase when an Electabuzz crippled Steve's dad, enabling him not suited for work. That's when Steve grew up working for the daycare to earn some money, which is when the same Electabuzz breeded with another to make an egg, which was handed to Steve after no one else wanted it. Steve hatched it and raised it as his own, later partnering up with it to take on the world.

Pokemon: Elekid
    "Appearance":
    Personality: Elekid and Steve make a great pair. Both have a knack for breaking, shocking, and destroying stuff. However, Elekid obeys Steve after receiving severe discipline from when he first hatched. When Steve tells Elekid to mind, he is the most cheeky and kind electric Pokemon one could ever meet.
    Move set: Tackle, Thunder Wave
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Accepted~
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 11
    Location : Second star to the right and straight on til morning

Post by Raine Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 am

The first major RP on CGC is Pokemon? I can dig that.

App: Cecil Heathcliff:
    ~British Soul~
    ~British Soul~
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Post by ~British Soul~ Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 pm

reserve me a spot *goes off to think of a pokemon to start with that isn't my first choice since it isn't allowed*
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Raine And Grislebrand, accepted.

~British soul~ Reserved. Afetr british soul gets his app done, the RP may begin.

EDIT: Yes, yes it is Raine~
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 9

Post by Kyng Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm

RP Section Rules have been updated. Make sure you comply with them! 1 Week to adjust max should be fair.

Also, count me in with this. Albeit feel free to start without me, but I'm intrigued and am in a Poke-mood! ^^
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm

hah, I made sure the rules would apply Razz

Okey Kyng, reserved. Working on OP~
    ~British Soul~
    ~British Soul~
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Post by ~British Soul~ Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

here's my app:

Name: Silver Yuja

Dorm: Entei Red
    Appearance:
    Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) Pokemon_Trainer_3_by_Emeraldus
    Personality: Silver is a playful and warm-hearted guy who likes to help others in need, this is because of how he was raised at home. Silver also believes that a pokemon needs love and respect and he doesn't care how strong a pokemon is when it is captured as he thinks he can draw out the full potential in any pokemon. Silver has trust issues however. When he was on his Johto journey, he met a trainer who he thought was nice and wanted to play with his Magby, Silver let him but it was a trick and the guy ran off with his Magby. Eventually Silver got it back but he refuses to trust anyone but his parents with his pokemon, he even has a hard time trusting the Day Care couple.
    Bio: Silver was born in New Bark Town, his parents were once skilled pokemon trainers, and thus they decided to catch a Rattata for Silver to play around with. As the years went by, the Rattata that Silver was playing with each day had evolved into a Raticate, and his parents were proud of the way Silver had raised it since he was raised to help others as well as himself. As his 10th birthday came around, Silver's parents gave him an egg to nuture and after a week, it had hatched into a Magby who instantly used Ember on Silver as a sign of affection. During their Johto journey, Silver and Magby gained a strong bond which became tough to break, not even when Magby got stolen on his way to Goldenrod City. An example of the strong bond between Silver and Magby was shown during their battle with Whitney and her Miltank, although Miltank was thought to have the upper hand, but Silver believed in Magby and pulled off a shock win. Even though they trained hard to earn all 8 Johto League badges, Silver fell in the first round of the Johto League Silver Conference and aftwerwards Silver returned home.
    At the age of 15, Silver was accepted as a student at the Pokemon Academy, and promised to get stronger with Magby.
    Pokemon Amademy (PG 13/Not started/ accepting) Magby
    Personality: When showing affection towards Silver, Magby fires Embers at his face, something that annoyed Silver the first time it happened. Magby can also be a stubborn pokemon, for example when offered pokemon food, Magby sometimes shake his head to the side, then Embers Silver's face.
    Move set: Smog, Leer, Ember, ThunderPunch
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Volt Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 pm

I will be leaving to go on vacation tommorow and at the time being i do not know whether or not i will possess internet where im going.

as much as i would like to be in the first active RP of CGC i may not be able post for an entire week, and thus why i haven't got my profile to you yet.

How much time untill the RP starts? I only need untill tommorow afternoon...
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:25 am

Umm, It will be starting the day after tommarow. Ill PM you to help you catch up Kyng if it tarts before you get an app done.
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Volt Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:19 pm

I must drop out of the RP. Internet here is pretty crappy and ive not access enough to to it to be healthily active in the RP.

Maybe i can join late after i get back from vacation if the RP hasnt reached a point of no new characters accepted
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 11
    Location : Second star to the right and straight on til morning

Post by Raine Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 am

Is the IC coming out today?
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Volt Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 am

Got back earlier from vacation then expected.

Still have any room available?
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Room availible. Sorry guys, after school, I had to go somewhere. ;~;

I promise ill get it up some time around the weekend.
    Volt
    Volt
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Volt Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Cherry Blossom wrote:Room availible. Sorry guys, after school, I had to go somewhere. ;~;

I promise ill get it up some time around the weekend.

Okay sweet. my app should be up by the end of tommorow
    Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom
    Members
    Members

Post by Cherry Blossom Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Im going to post the IC now. Junon, when you finish your app, ill pm you the details about where to enter.
    cool story bro
    cool story bro
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cool story bro Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

woah man, almost forgot about this!

COOL STORY BRO TO THE RESCUE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 am