Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Volcanic HEROes

Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Volcanic HEROes Empty Volcanic HEROes

Post by Welche Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:41 am

Monsters [12]
    2 Volcanic Rocket
    3 Volcanic Shell
    3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
    1 Elemental HERO Stratos
    1 Elemental HERO Ice Edge
    2 Summoner Monk

Spells [17]
    3 Miracle Fusion
    3 Pot of Duality
    3 Gemini Spark
    2 E-Emergency Call
    1 Blaze Accelerator
    1 Future Fusion
    1 Monster Reborn
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Pot of Avarice

Traps [11]
    2 Fiendish Chain
    2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
    2 Torrential Tribute
    2 Solemn Warning
    2 HERO Blast
    1 Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck [15]

2 Elemental HERO Nova Master
    2 Elemental HERO The Shinning
    1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
    1 Elemental HERO Great Tornado
    1 Elemental HERO Gaia
    1 Blaze Phoenix
    1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

2 Blade Amour Ninja
    2 Number 39 Utopia
    1 Number C39 Utopia Ray
    1 Maestroke the Symphony Devil

Side Deck [15]
    3 Super Poly
    2 Raigeki Break
    2 Cyber Dragon
    8 unknown

HERO decks are capable of spamming out Alius like no tomorrow with amazing search power, but they need Miracle Fusion to get over larger monsters and with Chaos Dragons on the rise (for like the next two weeks) they are going to be all over the place. While you could turn to a fusion gate build or bubble beat, there must be another way. Volcanics are able to blow up big monsters all the time, but they have their own flaw. They have nothing to follow up these plays with. You have no actual win condition.

This combination of the two decks allows each deck to make up for the others flaws and creates a few more benefits. The first of these benefits is Nova Master, a powerful fusion monster that creates draws. While The Shinning is generally considered better, with Fiendish Chain on the fall this might shift slightly. That allows for a build that can utilize Nova Master well to become slightly better.

Another advantage this deck has is the ability to create massive advantage. Volcanics have Rocket and Shell which both make advantage for the user. HEROes have Spark, Blast and Stratos which all give you advantage. With this stupid amount of advantage you should be gaining, you can safely run cards with discard costs like Phoenix Wind Wind Blast, Summoner Monk and Super Poly. While this build doesn't main that Super Poly, I would side 3 if I posted a side.

With the disappearance of priority, the deck has become just that must better. I have 3 Spark, 2 Chain, 2 Blast and 2 PWWB all of which will now be able to wreck the Rabbit match-up and the Wind-Up match. All those cards already worked against Inzektors fairly well.

Summoner Monk is here because it allows fast access to any Rank 4, but not only that, it is generally a +1 with Volcanic Rocket and Stratos. Both those cards replace the card you need to discard allowing you a free monster. Then you can make a quick Utopia or Mae which will put you in a good position for the duel. With the release of more Xyz monsters, this will become stronger because of Lavalval Chain and Daigusto Emeral, but that is something for later days.

Things I want to add:
    Wild Fire
    Super Poly
    Ice Edge
    More to come.

Oh um sorry forgot to mention, credit for the idea goes to some guy named Wizarus who basically no one on this site has heard of because he isn't too good.

Last edited by Welche on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Volcanic HEROes Empty Re: Volcanic HEROes

Post by Serenade Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 am

Just constantly destroying everything for the complete fun of it? I like it, I like it a lot.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 pm

While normal volcanics can blow things up, they end up stuck after that. This deck takes that ability to take down big monsters and combines it with Miracle Fusion allowing access to Nova Master who +s all day. It's really a lot of fun.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 am

Massive update.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Take out the Fiendish Chains for CED/BTH/Raigeki Break?
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Drop the 2 Fiendish for 2 Veilers. It hits Rabbit while also being a Miracle Fusion target if necessary. Hero Blast and Gemini Spark covers its role just as well anyway.

And I feel like you'll either want a 3rd Rocket or another Accelerator, but I dunno how 2 and 1 tests for you.

As for the extra, drop the Blade Armor Ninjas, it will rarely be worth summoning. Go for 3 Shinings and 3 Nova Matsers instead. You'll be siding into Super Poly after all, and with the Nova Masters you're playing off of Miracle you'll want the 3rd. Since you're playing 3 Alius, 3 Shining should always be a given.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:04 am