Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes Empty Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes

Post by Ashiok Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes 3164vfr

Pfft, I dunno, it's the only deck bar DWs that I even remember to play and this gets less dead openers than DWs does.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes Empty Re: Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes

Post by Welche Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

But you're chris so this must be good. I think roach is bad btw
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes Empty Re: Some guy that doesn't know the meta builds Drain Heroes

Post by Ashiok Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Unfortunately, rust affects even the best of us. :c

But in all seriousness, I just used the shell of my deck from mid-march format, and made changes based on the banlist and Escu's American TCG release (bloody thing's still not legal in Europe but w/e).

Oh and Roach does some serious damage to DWs and Chaos Drags. I don't need any more Heroes in the extra, so it's a utility spot that I think's best filled by a card that trumps the deck's worst matchups.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:25 pm