Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Kyousuke Kousaka
Ice
Jordan, Lich Lord
Ruby
Yuzuru Otonashi
Kira
Ruka
Shard
Rodrigo
Johnny
Legend Zero
15 posters

YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament

Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament  Empty YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament

Post by Legend Zero Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 pm

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282372-ycm-cardfight-vanguard-team-tournament/

I really don't want to have to run and organize two threads, so you can sign up here and I'll add it to the YCM thread. Otherwise, discuss matches or if anyone is interested in writing coverage or not participating and doing deck checks.

CGC User Name:
    CC User Name:
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite:

Also had no clue where to put this so...
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament  Empty Re: YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament

Post by Johnny Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Since I don't run an account on YCM, and feel like it'd be a waste of time to just do it, I think I'll just ask you to enter me. =S

CGC Name: Uh... <_<
    CFC Name: [RedMoon] Johnny
    Sprite: Toshiki Kai
    Team: Red Moon

Last edited by Johnny Raptor on Tue May 01, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament  Empty Re: YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament

Post by Rodrigo Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I assume I can enter, but after what Crab said...

Sign me up anyway.

CGC User Name: Soldier Rod
    CC User Name: [ZK] Alpha Rod
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Kai Toshiki

Oh, and the team is ZK.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Post by Shard Tue May 01, 2012 2:24 pm

CGC User Name: Shard
    CC User Name: [ZK]Robo-Ky
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Suiko
    This thread has nothing to with YCM and if crab has a problem with it s/he has a power issue.
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Tue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

We're using a 3rd party program for playing and I've already claimed the tournament to be in conjunction with CGC. There is nothing Crab or anyone can say. You are not using YCM and therefore no punishment can be placed on you. The same goes for any tournament held on DN.

Edit: Will ZK be having 2 teams? If so you should decide on how to split them.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Tue May 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Alright then, thanks.

We're in many members, but we first got to see who will actually join. I'll talk to Cherry when he gets online, then we'll try to contact the creator of the team.
    Ruka
    Ruka
    "Special" Moderator
    YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament  1zsrpk

Post by Ruka Tue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm

*Thread Stickied due to it being CGCs first ever tournament.

CGC User Name: Smear
    CC User Name: [ZK AL4] Smear
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Kyou
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kira Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 pm

CGC User Name: Knight of Fair Play, Kira
    CC User Name: [ZK] KiraEnforcer
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Aichi (Asia)
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm

CGC User Name: [RedMoon] Black
    CC User Name: Yuzuru Otonashi
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Ren Suzugamori
    Team: Red Moon
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm

I really do not want to enter a tournament, but hell. >_>

CGC User Name: Rena Suzugamori
    CC User Name: [ZK AL4] Tsarina
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Princess Maiden

Failure to appear for a round will result in a no game, however, if the game would be a tie breaker the person who made the biggest effort to fight will win.

Mind explaining this bit?

Also, Zen Koan will most likely be broken up into two teams. I'll find our leader and talk to him about it when I can.

And when does this start?

Last edited by Rena Suzugamori on Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Normally, the game in which a person did not show will result in the game not counting. But, there could be an instance of a 1-1 match tie. The person who made the most effort (aka continuously on CFC and asking in the thread when the opponent will be on ect) will get the win, making it a 2-1 in their favor.

Also, there are now currently 5 ZK members in the tourney, so anyway you want to decide is up to you.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Legend Zero wrote:Normally, the game in which a person did not show will result in the game not counting. But, there could be an instance of a 1-1 match tie. The person who made the most effort (aka continuously on CFC and asking in the thread when the opponent will be on ect) will get the win, making it a 2-1 in their favor.

Also, there are now currently 5 ZK members in the tourney, so anyway you want to decide is up to you.

I'm lost. So the person who's like, the most active, nagging about opponent showing up, etc wins?

If I can't find the leader in time, I'll personally split up the two teams. We just need a sixth member.

The name of the team is "Zen Koan", not ZK, btw. It's a trivial thing, but I'd appreciate it if that was fixed.

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Tue May 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Legend Zero wrote:Normally, the game in which a person did not show will result in the game not counting. But, there could be an instance of a 1-1 match tie. The person who made the most effort (aka continuously on CFC and asking in the thread when the opponent will be on ect) will get the win, making it a 2-1 in their favor.

It should result in an immediate game-loss, as unfair as it sounds. It not counting, and then suddenly becoming 1-1 is just awkward. Because then why not just have the third friggin' game? It's not like we /actually/ have a set time (Hour, minute of the day, etc) scheduled for when we do the rounds. =S
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Tue May 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Rena Suzugamori wrote:I'm lost. So the person who's like, the most active, nagging about opponent showing up, etc wins?

If I can't find the leader in time, I'll personally split up the two teams. We just need a sixth member.

The name of the team is "Zen Koan", not ZK, btw. It's a trivial thing, but I'd appreciate it if that was fixed.

Johnny Raptor wrote:It should result in an immediate game-loss, as unfair as it sounds. It not counting, and then suddenly becoming 1-1 is just awkward. Because then why not just have the third friggin' game? It's not like we /actually/ have a set time (Hour, minute of the day, etc) scheduled for when we do the rounds. =S

Well, it basically does just add up to a game loss. If a team doesn't get 2 wins then the person who didn't show gets a game loss. I don't expect to have a problem, everyone who enters will either play or have the decency to say they won't be able to play.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm

So to enter we post in the YCM forums?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Wi fi Master jordan wrote:So to enter we post in the YCM forums?

You see people signing up here, in this thread, not on YCM, don't you? . _.
    I don't mean to be rude, but come on.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Rena Suzugamori wrote:
    Wi fi Master jordan wrote:So to enter we post in the YCM forums?

You see people signing up here, in this thread, not on YCM, don't you? . _.
    I don't mean to be rude, but come on.

I just like to make sure, dont want to cause confusion by not being absolutly sure. Smile
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

Post by Ice Tue May 01, 2012 8:10 pm

CGC User Name: Ice Gladius
    CC User Name: [ZK] Ice Glaidus
    Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Baby Ren

And now let those in Zen Koan 3 surge in. We're like the Foo Fighters of CGC with all these branches. =/
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

We ARE Foo Fighter.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Post by Shard Tue May 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Rena Suzugamori wrote:We ARE Foo Fighter.

WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT LIKE THE OTH-Wrong Foo Fighter.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kira Tue May 01, 2012 8:31 pm

I could change to ZK BS? Brilliant Stars? Or something.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Knight of Fair Play, Kira wrote:I could change to ZK BS? Brilliant Stars? Or something.

YES
    GOD YES
    SECONDARY ZEN KOAN TEAM WILL BE BRILLIANT STARS
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Except there's going to be a third team.

CGC Username: Rawkobo
    CC Username: [ZK] Rawkobo

Last edited by Rawkobo on Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DanteSparda
    DanteSparda
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by DanteSparda Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

If everyone didn't see on the YCM forum, I will be in charge of recording the cardfights and making them exceptionally fantastic. If you're match is about to start, please PM me either on here or on YCM (whatever makes it more convenient for you) so that I can record your cardfight. After thirty minutes of editing, your cardfight will go up into my Youtube account as an Unlisted Video (meaning that once I give you the link, you are free to do with it as you will).

I also would like to congratulate all of the teams and players that have been formed so far, and I made this promotional video in light of this event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3IoffdGQY

Also, I have added {CR} before my name on CFC (which is DevilsAdvocate93) to signify that I am an official Cardfight Recorder.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Good chance that I'll be dropping out, just a heads up.
    I'll help with the team organization still, yeah, but if Leader doesn't show up and I don't get talked out of this, I'm not participating.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:37 am