Release Date: Spring 2013
Price: 5229 Yen
• You're a novice play who just started playing the game.
• You work with and against characters from the animated series, as you aim to win Nats
• Game has an original story of some sort, many of the characters from the TV show can be fought.
• The closer you get to nats, the bigger tournaments get
• Locals (Shop) > Regionals > Nats
• Free Fights: You can move around the city, talking to a variety of people. Sometimes you'll enter a fight, sometimes they'll just give you a rare card. These episodic events will also allow you to see sides of the cast that they've never shown on the TV Show.
• Buying Cards: You can use the points you win in free fights and tournaments at Card Capital to buy cards. You can select a pack from the box, reproducing the realistic purchasing of packs. I think for in gamne, they've manipulating rarities of cards and modified pack contents.
• Tutorials: Learn the game with Aichi as your coach. In addition, you can deal with with Mission Fights, where you're required to clear specific tasks.
• Wireless and WiFi Matches.
• Via Wireless, you can play people near you, and with Wi Fi, people far away. You can also fight friends with Friend Codes. You can also play random. Random Battle Rate is calculated based on rate of victory, etc.
• Dialogue occurs when you Ride, use a Trigger, or activate a Limit Break. You can turn this stuff on or off, and you can push fast forward.
• More than 1,000 cards will be included, going up to BT09
• You cannot trade cards, so you're just collecting for yourself.
• Rules of the actual game have been reproduced faithfully.
• Future Information will be in Famitsu and KeroKero Ace
Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total