Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support Empty Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support 300px-EisenkugelPseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support 300px-Lava_Arm_Dragon
    Continuous【V/R】: In your Vanguard Circle, if you do not have either 「Grade 2 Evolution」 or 「Grade 3 Evolution」, this Unit's Power is -5000.
    Auto 【V/R】: When this Unit attacks, during the battle, this Unit gains +2000 Power.

I wanted to discuss the Grade 2 Evolution Support units here. The concept, mostly.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support Empty Re: Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support

Post by Shard Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 pm

It really depends on the clan. Donnerschlag is awful, Lava-arm is awful, yet Eisenkugel is good based on the fact that a) stern blau is a good vanguard b) you stay@stern the entire game.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support Empty Re: Pseudo-10ks aka Evolution Chain Support

Post by Rodrigo Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Personally I'd still play the Vanillas...
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Rod Toshiki wrote:Personally I'd still play the Vanillas...

Or just burning horn/masqurade.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Rod Toshiki wrote:Personally I'd still play the Vanillas...

The point of these cards were to have more than 4 10k units.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Well. Donnerschlag and Lava Arm just got completely replaced by the new 10K Vanillas, if they even woulda seen play otherwise with Burning Horn and whatnot around, for more than flavor. I mean, Rugoth is run, but the only reason to run the other SP 10K is flavor instead of in tandem with Rugoth. Same with Nehalem and the new Kagero 10K.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Just wanna say that I'll be testing out a tech deck with Donner in regular Shadow Paladins, since I don't think it's nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Shard wrote:It really depends on the clan. Donnerschlag is awful, Lava-arm is awful, yet Eisenkugel is good based on the fact that a) stern blau is a good vanguard b) you stay@stern the entire game.

I just clearly read over this and wanted to respond to it.
    By your logic of Eisenkugel being good, Donnerschlag and Lava Arm are good because you stay @ Grade 3 Evo Vanguard the entire time.

Yuzuru Otonashi wrote:Well. Donnerschlag and Lava Arm just got completely replaced by the new 10K Vanillas, if they even woulda seen play otherwise with Burning Horn and whatnot around, for more than flavor. I mean, Rugoth is run, but the only reason to run the other SP 10K is flavor instead of in tandem with Rugoth. Same with Nehalem and the new Kagero 10K.

Lava Arm would seem like a nice replacement in Amber Dragons since Overlord will be in as a tech more than anything. Rugoth, Masquerade, etc though do outclass Donnerschlag.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Rena Suzugamori wrote:
    By your logic of Eisenkugel being good, Donnerschlag and Lava Arm are good because you stay @ Grade 3 Evo Vanguard the entire time.

Amber Dragons are a meh deck, and PBO is a card but w/e, I guess so.
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

Post by Ice Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm pretty sure Lava Arm can work in Ambers since you won't swap Eclipse for anything when you get to it. That logic would apply to DCL Shadow decks but they have so many G2s you'd want, and this and Masq have the same offensive power. But, if you miss your chain, which is extremely common in SPs (for me at least =/), Masq is better. Though I'm not saying you'll always succeed in the chain in the other decks, which is why I prefer g2s that don't get screwed over by a miss, since having a set of essentially dead g2s is probably worse than being forced to ride something else.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 am

Shard wrote:
    Rena Suzugamori wrote:

Amber Dragons are a meh deck, and PBO is a card but w/e, I guess so.

Just because Amber Dragons are a "meh" deck doesn't change anything. My point still stands. And not everyone runs Phantom Blaster Overlord. I honestly prefer using DCL Shadows.

Soma Cruz wrote:I'm pretty sure Lava Arm can work in Ambers since you won't swap Eclipse for anything when you get to it. That logic would apply to DCL Shadow decks but they have so many G2s you'd want, and this and Masq have the same offensive power. But, if you miss your chain, which is extremely common in SPs (for me at least =/), Masq is better. Though I'm not saying you'll always succeed in the chain in the other decks, which is why I prefer g2s that don't get screwed over by a miss, since having a set of essentially dead g2s is probably worse than being forced to ride something else.

JAVELINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    smh @ 13k donnerschlag with boost
    We've already made it perfectly clear that cards like Masquerade are vastly superior. Even if you miss, it's still a 9k beater at the most. So at worse, you're running Blaster Dark at 6 if you misride that badly.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:43 am

Just wanna say that, after playing with him, having six 20ks is absolutely hilarious.
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Ice Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 am

I can imagine. What did you take out for these though, Nemains?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 am

Ice Gladius wrote:I can imagine. What did you take out for these though, Nemains?

Two Cursed Lancers, actually.
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Ice Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:23 am

Actually, that makes sense, I was under the impression that you were at 2 Lancer from the start, but after looking at your thread I realized that just brought you down to 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:46 am