Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Johnny
Rodrigo
6 posters

Perfect Raizer

Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Perfect Raizer Empty Perfect Raizer

Post by Rodrigo Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Perfect Raizer 210503

Passive 【V/R】: If you do not have another "Raizer" Unit in your Vanguard Circle or Rearguard Circle, this Unit loses 2000 Power.
    Passive 【V】: During your turn, this Unit gains +3000 Power for each "Raizer" Unit in your Soul.
    Passive 【V】: If there are 4 or more "Raizer" Units in your Soul, this Unit gains +1 Critical.

Auto 【V】: When this Unit appears in the Vanguard Circle, move all your "Raizer" Unit Rear Guards to the Soul.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Perfect Raizer Empty Re: Perfect Raizer

Post by Johnny Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

One of THE most absurd Nova Grappler cards in the game. And I approve of it so goddamn much.

Seems to have won a tourney or two. MOAR APPROVAL! Very Happy
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Post by DeathsDelano Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 am

Johnny Raptor wrote:One of THE most absurd Nova Grappler cards in the game. And I approve of it so goddamn much.

Seems to have won a tourney or two. MOAR APPROVAL! Very Happy

well the extra 4 copies of turboraizer does help
    DanteSparda
    DanteSparda
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by DanteSparda Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 am

It looks like it requires a lot of extra setting up that your opponent can easily shut down. Then again, I'm not familiar with Nova Grapplers, so I don't know their play style or anything like that, so I can't judge based on that alone. Still, that 11K is respectable.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 am

DanteSparda wrote:It looks like it requires a lot of extra setting up that your opponent can easily shut down. Then again, I'm not familiar with Nova Grapplers, so I don't know their play style or anything like that, so I can't judge based on that alone. Still, that 11K is respectable.

The only things capable of wrecking the "set-up" before you can ride Perfect Raizer is Kagero, Narukami (only 2 of their units), and Blaster Blade/Dark if they ride it, or they decide to kill your Grade 2 Raizer.

So essentially, there's nothing about the 'set-up' that can be broken up unless you're facing those guys.
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

Post by Ice Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:56 am

Since guarding exists, you should generally be able to protect yourself against any attempts to kill your setup by directly attacking, as well, and you can keep three safe in the back, so Kagero would really be the most dangerous with their unending repertoire of indirect killing. Though, this is just theoretical since I have no experience with the Raizer build at all.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 am

Use it right, even without a Raizer on the field, you have at least 21k base. AND 2 crit. You don't NEED to worry about that loss in power if you have even one Raizer in the Soul. If you have it, and you boost, That's minimum 29k base with the 2 crit. This thing is insane. All you have to worry about is if they can have a move and your power goes back down to 9k. But then just guard for your life. This thing is one of the ultimate beatsticks, you won't need too much guard too often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 am