Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Murakumo] My new lovechild! <3

Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

[Murakumo] My new lovechild! <3 Empty [Murakumo] My new lovechild! <3

Post by Lequier Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:19 am

1 Stealth Dragon, Magatsu Wind
    4 Stealth Beast, Cat Devil
    3 Fox Tamer, Izuna
    3 Stealth Beast, Cat Rogue
    2 Stealth Fiend, Monster Lantern
    4 Stealth Fiend, Yukihime

4 Stealth Dragon, Magatsu Breath
    4 Stealth Beast, Leaves Mirage
    3 Stealth Beast, Metamorfox
    3 Stealth Fiend, Oboro Cart

4 Hair Stealth Fiend, Gurenjishi
    4 Stealth Dragon, Magatsu Gale
    3 Stealth Beast, White Mane

4 Covert Demonic Dragon, Kagurabloom
    4 Covert Demonic Dragon, Hyakki Vogue "R"

Just to put it bluntly, this decks feels and plays absolutely amazingly. Resolving the 0-2 Ride Chain elements gives you a full board of attackers so that you can start piling the early game pressure on (Something which Murakumo absolutely suck at) or hell, even pushing their early game pressure back at them. Probably one of the better ideas that I've ever had, if I'm honest. That's really how well it's worked.

Metamorfox is probably the MVP player of the deck, allowing me to hit numbers like 31 with ease just by putting it down on a rearguard and letting Hyakki re-lock whatever the hell it just locked. It's the reason I'm playing Oboro Cart as well, as Oboro Cart lets me fetch another Metamorfox from the Deck and then immediately unlock/relock to get that power boost for a measly CB1. Pretty good stuff overall!

Still toying around with the trigger line-up though. Unsure on whether I like 7/5 or 9/3 more, will have to continue testing in order to find out which one I really do prefer.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am