Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Murakumo

HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Murakumo Empty Murakumo

Post by HiveNet Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Grade 0 (17)
    1 Stealth Beast Evil Ferret.
    4 Stealth Beast Cat Rouge
    4 Stealth Beast Moon Edge
    4 Stealth Fae Dart Spider
    4 Stealth Fae Yukihime

Grade 1 (14)
    4 Silent Stealth Rogue, Shijimamaru
    3 Stealth Beast Leaf Mirage
    4 Stealth Beast Million Rat
    3 Stealth Dragon Turbulence Edge.

Grade 2 (12)
    2 Left Arrester
    2 Right Arrester
    4 Stealth Beast Bloody Mist.
    4 Stealth Fiend, Million Rose.

Grade 3 (7)
    4 Covert Demonic Dragon, Mandala Lord
    3 Dueling Dragon, ZANBAKU

Have at it.
    Kinkylord
    Kinkylord

Rep : 1

Murakumo Empty Re: Murakumo

Post by Kinkylord Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 am

I would drop 1 Mirage Edge (G1 Mandala Searcher) for a Leaf Mirage (Null Guard) to increase the chance of drawing it and delaying the game (Game dragging as one of Murakumo's aspect, strangely.)

Million Rat is a good card and also a great combo with Evil Ferret.

I couldn't quite understand the Left and Right Arrestors. They are ALMOST impossible to pull off. Even if they did, they will most likely to be destroyed next turn. I do agree that once setting them up gives your opponent a "unit diversion" so that they are wasting a attack on your RG rather than your VG, so you take 1 less damage that turn, but that doesn't last long.

I would replace them with Cursed Breath (G2 Mandala Searcher) to apply more pressure on your opponent's VG. They will most likely guard the attacks to prevent your Mandala-hand from setting up, which i think is more ideal.

I have totally no idea who is Million Rose. If you are referring to Midnight Crow, i wouldn't recommend it. a 8k front row "beater" that clones itself yet goes back to deck wouldn't do any good. a CB1 from Million Rat and placing 1 behind another makes a 12k column easy.

I would replace them with FUSHIMI, which is a really good early game ride card and sort of a "anti-meta" addition. Being able to snipe out any thing upon riding is good, destroying common threats like Kryph, Spring Breeze, Conroe, Mecha Trainers, opponent's Evil Ferret, a 8k Gemini that is boosting Silent Tom, and much more... After the "ride card" period is gone for him, a 9k RG beater is still good.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Firstly, thanks.

I agree with pretty much everything, really. Since I have my doubts about the Archer, and about the G2 dragon, there isn't much other stuff to use decently.

And I have no idea what was going through my head that made me mess up midnight crow quite so badly...

I'll edit after some futher testing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 am