Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Remo
.Rai
The Monster of Surrealton
Garazza
Slender Thar
RAEG
Luna Ori
Armz
Kira
Dae of Judgment
Ashiok
HiveNet
Rodrigo
17 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:45 am

Can we give the Contributors a new color for their name? Oh, and maybe some features too?
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Rodrigo Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 am

Color yes, features, we'll see what we can do.
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Rep : 7

Post by Luna Ori Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 am

Don't worry, we will.  We're working on the kinks.  This is IPB, so expect it to be a lot better in the quality department.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 am

Awesome. Keep me updated with anything if it happens, besides the color change! Thanks.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 am

This is where I seize my chance to ask for blue mana symbols for the mod badge, not green.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 am

Ashiok wrote:This is where I seize my chance to ask for blue mana symbols for the mod badge, not green.
    ...true, we'll get to it.
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by Slender Thar Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 am

lol "F*ck the meta." Most reasonable slogan for anything ever.

Though now my eyes hurt from how white it is. The black box color of the previous skin was perfect for a non-strenuous forum-posting experience. That's my only complaint, though. Looks a lot more tidy now.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am

I find that I must agree that a Black layout was very nice. Other then that this layout is magnificent Smile
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 am

I am liking this new forum layout.

It's pretty sleek and it's nice to not just be black. People will get used to it soon too. I personally think it's currently a strict upgrade.

That said I'm not the biggest supporter of the "F*ck the meta" tag.

Still need a goddamn blue mod symbol though. :c
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Post by Luna Ori Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 am

Ashiok wrote:I am liking this new forum layout.

It's pretty sleek and it's nice to not just be black. People will get used to it soon too. I personally think it's currently a strict upgrade.

That said I'm not the biggest supporter of the "F*ck the meta" tag.

Still need a goddamn blue mod symbol though. :c
    Don't worry.  I'm the graphics girl so damn near everything is getting a revamp, including auth symbols.  I grow tired of being the head baka.

The "F*ck the meta" is changeable, because I've got it saved as a .psd.  I can change it to damn near anything anyone wants.  Probably gonna leave it on a monthly basis thing, though - next month, a Kaiba render with "Screw the rules".  Or something like that.

EDIT:  Have I been decent in my return?  I'm intending on staying.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Post by Armz Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 am

Took a break to watch Fred Claus with my family, came back, Forum is different.
    Amazing.

EDIT:
    >"f*** the meta"
    TOOK MY IDEA, I SEE....

EDIT 2:
    I have to fix my sig now....

Last edited by Armz on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am

You've been brilliant in you return Demon chick Smile

It always seems like when you come back around we get an increase in activity too Smile
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Post by Luna Ori Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 am

Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:You've been brilliant in you return Demon chick Smile

It always seems like when you come back around we get an increase in activity too Smile
    Aww *blush*  Well, the real heroes are those who actually hung around and kept this place going.

f***, without them this place'd be deader than Kamina was in Gurren Lagann - and that's saying something.

Honestly I felt like I didn't deserve this administrative position because I was lazy, and wasn't ever here.  Now, though, I want to proactive.  I wanna make this place something.  I want to see it flourish.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:00 am

Wait, Chris gets a blue mana symbol for his title? Dammit, lucky mod. *Should get upgraded to mod just for that reason*
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 am

Demon Chick wrote:f***, without them this place'd be deader than Kamina was in Gurren Lagann - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Shining Gundam was in G Gundam - and that's saying something.
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Post by Luna Ori Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:08 am

Ha.

Also, guys, don't forget to take a look at the CGC TCG Triannual thread.  I think it's a great way to kickstart activity.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 am

f***, without them this place'd be deader then Optimus Prime was in the G1 Transformers movie - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Celestia was in- OWAIT SHE DIDN'T DIE
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Megas was in Megas XLR - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Bruno was in 5D's - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Armz' sanity was in his headcanon - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Darth Maul was was in Episode 1 - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then Episode 3 was in fat jokes - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then this joke was in CGC - and that's saying something.
    f***, without them this place'd be deader then etc was in etc - and that's saying something.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:19 am

f### without them this place would be deader then Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense Smile
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Post by Luna Ori Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:20 am

Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:f### without them this place would be deader then Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense Smile
    You did it wrong.

Gonna have to IP ban you now - we can't have your taint in our system.  </3

Just kidding.  I love you like the Internet loved Pokemon Crater.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:22 am

Demon Chick wrote:
    Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:f### without them this place would be deader then Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense Smile
    You did it wrong.

WE SHOULD FIND POKEMON/MLP/BATMAN/SPIDERMAN/ETC OC-GENERATORS, AND MAKE AVATARS OUT OF THEM!
    EYEM A GENIUS!
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:26 am

Armz wrote:
    Demon Chick wrote:
    You did it wrong.

WE SHOULD FIND POKEMON/MLP/BATMAN/SPIDERMAN/ETC OC-GENERATORS, AND MAKE AVATARS OUT OF THEM!
    EYEM A GENIUS!
    MLP: http://www.deviantart.com/#/d47efz4
    Superhero(marvel): http://marvel.com/games/play/31/create_your_own_superhero
    Pokemon Trainer: http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-Creator-v-2-257074027

you're welcome.
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Post by Luna Ori Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 am

Y'know, it's been a long night.  I'm gonna turn in and be on tomorrow.

G'night, y'all.
    RAEG
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Post by RAEG Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:11 am

G'night.

On another note, I'm pretty sure this is the longest time YCM's been down recently.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:18 am

Wouldn't know. I stopped caring about YCM. I only go on there to get in contact with people easier than I could on here or Skype.

People should add me on Skype, though.
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by Slender Thar Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 am

Careful, RAEG. Mentioning YCM here has been brought up before. It's not smiled upon.

Eh... I don't wanna, but I have to hit the hay as well. Finals week this week. Can't get behind on sleep or it might f*ck me over when everything's been going very well this semester. It's a shame... I wanna stay up and watch more Log Horizon. :/

Dae of Judgement wrote:Wouldn't know. I stopped caring about YCM. I only go on there to get in contact with people easier than I could on here or Skype. 

People should add me on Skype, though.
    Master, you should add me... even though I'm almost never on... but you should still add me: tuffguy1992

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 am