Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept

.Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

[MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept Empty [MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept

Post by .Rai Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:22 pm

[MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept 56
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

[MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept Empty Re: [MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept

Post by Rodrigo Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Theoretically, the worst Jace, and since we have Tamiyo with the same mana cost... yeah
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

[MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept Empty Re: [MtG] Card of the Day 89: Jace, Memory Adept

Post by HiveNet Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:49 pm

One of the first two mythics I have ever pulled, Both of which happened to be in the same booster which made it much more special. in the first fat pack I ever bought, when this was the specific card of the entire set... Good lord I was a lucky a** that day.

I don't care that Tamyio is better for the same Mana Cost, the sentimental attachment puts him in almost any deck I make that can run him. Akroma never gets the name treatment.

But yes... he is the worst Jace sadly.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm

He'd be ok if he could actually remotely affect the board. He's still a great sideboard card in the control mirror though. Just awkward as hell to cast now with Jace AoT, since you have to deduce that they have no Jace of their own and hope they don't topdeck one, after that it's smooth sailing with some countermagic for a free win.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Awesome in draft though Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 am