Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vanguard] Rogues

Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

[Vanguard] Rogues Empty [Vanguard] Rogues

Post by Ice Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Rogue Paladins

Not all Royal Paladins are noble of heart. They still hold that title due to being born into the clan, but their professions are those of mercenaries. The R in this RP does not stand for Royal, but rather for Rogue.

Shredgal – G0 – High Beast
    4000 – 10000 – Boost
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “My howl heralds the arrival of the rogues.”
    Auto: When a <<Royal Paladin>> unit rides this card, you may call this card to a Rearguard circle.
    Act {R}: [Counterblast 1, move this unit to Soul] Draw 2 cards.
    Con {Soul}: If this card is in your Soul and you have a “Sellsword” Vanguard, it gains Power +1000.

Rookie Sellsword Mage – G1 – Elf
    7000 – 5000 – Boost
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “I don't care if I'm young or new to this! My magic will see me through!”
    Auto {V}: [Move the top card of your Deck to the Damage Zone] When you ride this unit on top of “Shredgal”, you may pay the cost. If paid, draw 1 card.
    Act {V/R}: [Discard 1 card] If “Shredgal” is in your Soul, you may pay the cost. If paid, add 1 <<Royal Paladin>> “Sellsword” from your Deck to your hand, show it to your Opponent and shuffle that Deck.

Sellsword Blaster, Rising Destroyer – G2 – Human
    9000 – 5000 – Intercept
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “I'll put aside magic for a while in order to learn the ways of the sword.”
    Auto: [Soul Charge 1] When this unit is called to the Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, you may pay the cost. If paid, unflip 1 card in your Damage Zone.\
    Act {V}: [Counterblast 1] If “Shredgal” is in your Soul you may pay the cost. If paid, call 1 “Rookie Sellsword Mage” to a Rearguard Circle behind this card from your Soul. During the End Phase, return it to the Soul.

Sellsword High Commander, Mage Knight – G3 – Human
    11000 – Twin Drive!!
    Crit. 2 – Royal Paladin
    “I've risen this far... Anyone who doubts me, crosses me or has done so in the past... WILL regret it.”
    Con {V/R}: If you do not have “Shredgal”, “Rookie Sellsword Mage” and “Sellsword Blaster, Rising Destroyer” in your Soul, this unit loses -2000 Power.
    Con {V}: If you do not have “Shredgal”, “Rookie Sellsword Mage” and “Sellsword Blaster, Rising Destroyer” in your Soul, this unit loses -1 Critical.
    Con {R}: This unit loses -1 Critical.
    Auto {V}: At the start of your Main Phase, [Soul Charge 1]. Unflip one card in your Damage Zone.
    Auto {V}: [Counterblast 3, Soulblast 5, Limit Break 5] When this unit's attack hit's a Vanguard and does 2 or more damage, you may pay the cost. If paid, stand every unit on this unit's column, and one other unit. If this unit standd by this skill, it loses Twin Drive!! and -1 Critical until the End Phase.

Chained Sellsword – G2 – Giant
    11000 – 5000 – Intercept
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “One day, I will break free from my chains and escape this horrible life that I have been forced into. One day...”
    Con {V/R}: This unit has Restraint.
    Act {V/R}: [Counterblast 1] This unit loses its Restraint for this turn.
    Auto {R}: [Limit Break 3] When this unit loses its Restraint, if you have “Shredgal” in your soul, you and your Opponent Bind a random card in your hands until the end of the turn.

Winged Mercenary, Blade Witch – G3 – Succubus
    10000 – Twin Drive!!
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “Life can be so boring when everyone begs to be your slave after taking in your form. You can't really rob someone if they throw all their possessions and themselves at you.”
    Auto: When this unit is called to the Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, move all “Training Witch Deathwand”s you control to the Soul. This unit gains +1000 Power for each.
    Con {V}: [Limit Break 4] When this unit attacks a Vanguard, it gains Power +1000 for every two cards in the Soul.

Training Witch Deathwand – G2 – Succubus
    8000 – 5000 – Intercept
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “I'll rise up to the top along with him and stand next to him, the Mage Knight, my one friend.”
    Auto: [Counterblast 2] When this card is called to the Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, you may pay the cost. If paid, search your Deck for one “Regal Witch's Familiar”, call it to a Rearguard Circle. Then, shuffle that Deck.
    Con {R}: If your Vanguard is “Sellsword Blaster, Rising Destroyer” or “Sellsword High Commander, Mage Knight”, this unit gains Power +2000.

Regal Witch's Familiar – G1 – Chimera
    6000 – 5000 – Boost
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “Mistress doesn't have some silly old bat, cat or toad, she has ME.”
    Auto {R}: When this unit boosts “Training Witch Deathwand” or “Sellsword Blaster, Rising Destroyer” the boosted unit gains Power +4000.
    Act {R}: [Move this Unit to Soul] If the unit in front of this card is “Winged Mercenary, Blade Witch” or “Sellsword High Commander, Mage Knight”, you may pay the cost. Once paid, call one “Evolved Familiar” from your Deck to the Rearguard Circle that this unit was in and shuffle that deck.

Evolved Familiar – G1 – Chimera
    4000 – 5000 – Boost
    Crit. 1 – Royal Paladin
    “I've evolved alongside Mistress and master!”
    Auto {R}: When this unit boosts “Winged Mercenary, Blade Witch” or “Sellsword High Commander, Mage Knight”, the boosted unit gains Power +2000.

---

Any help ranging from OCG, to toning crap down (since I feel some things are too much, especially... him) to just helping make flavor text sound better is welcome.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm