Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Yuzuru Otonashi
Kyng
Welche
Kokonoe
Luna Ori
Johnny
Light Yagami
Raine
Slender Thar
Shaped Like Itself
Ashiok
Shard
Rodrigo
Dog King
Serenade
J-Max
Dae of Judgment
Jordan, Lich Lord
Striker
23 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Smesh
    Smesh
    Members
    Members

Rep : 2

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 31 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Smesh Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

My school released our schedules a long while back. It was actually pretty impressive. So I got my schedule and talked about it with my friends, and we realized a lot of us were in classes we didn't sign up for...

Everyone calls the school, gets mad, blah blah, the schedules get taken off the internet. So I have no idea what to think about school yet. I'll be a Sophomore, and I'm kinda excited.

We start in....HOLY GOD we start in 6 days DDDD:
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 31 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Slender Thar Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Talking about school: just came back from my first day.
    MATH 121: first day, someone comes in 10 minutes late wearing a YOLO shirt. I feel smarter already. x3
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Slender Thar wrote:Talking about school: just came back from my first day.
    MATH 121: first day, someone comes in 10 minutes late wearing a YOLO shirt. I feel smarter already. x3

I'm so glad I haven't got to see any of this bullshit on my city ye-

wait

that's because I never go out
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Eh homework on the 2nd day yipee Sad
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

Post by Striker Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:06 pm

I've had homework on the first day. Not fun at all.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

This reminds me that I'm still like 4 years behind on homework. s:
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:This reminds me that I'm still like 4 years behind on homework. s:

Everybody Hates Chris? D:
    LC
    LC
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by LC Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

2 weeks before I go back to school. Orientation tomorrow. Only thing I know for sure is I'm going to have 8 classes and I'm a freshman. XP
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

That was my Freshman year, LC. Same for Sophomore year.
    Shaped Like Itself
    Shaped Like Itself
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 12

Post by Shaped Like Itself Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 pm

LC wrote:2 weeks before I go back to school. Orientation tomorrow. Only thing I know for sure is I'm going to have 8 classes and I'm a freshman. XP
    As in the sport?
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

So to Magic players, what decks do you think will still be viable after rotation? Pod and Infect are dead so I have no idea what else people use. Besides Delver but I dont much like that deck.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:So to Magic players, what decks do you think will still be viable after rotation? Pod and Infect are dead so I have no idea what else people use. Besides Delver but I dont much like that deck.

Too early to tell.

RtR will make all the difference to how we'll build decks come October.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

I'm just preying Black gets something to replace Obliterator, tbh. Dunno what I'll be replacing Grave Titan with either. Gonna be a pain to play MBC unless RTR is good to it.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Post by Serenade Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:I'm just preying Black gets something to replace Obliterator, tbh. Dunno what I'll be replacing Grave Titan with either. Gonna be a pain to play MBC unless RTR is good to it.

>Doesn't play Magic
    >Looks like a Riddle to me

Y CANT I UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT CARD GAEMZMZ?
    Shaped Like Itself
    Shaped Like Itself
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 12

Post by Shaped Like Itself Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Serenade wrote:
    Chandra Ablaze wrote:I'm just preying Black gets something to replace Obliterator, tbh. Dunno what I'll be replacing Grave Titan with either. Gonna be a pain to play MBC unless RTR is good to it.

>Doesn't play Magic
    >Looks like a Riddle to me

Y CANT I UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT CARD GAEMZMZ?
    Hey, we can be in the corner, discussing something else perhaps. Figuratively speaking.
    If we ever get card contests here, I would like to challenge you to one. I should get up a suggestion for that or something. But not right now. I am busy trying to get myself to bed while reading a Cracked article. Harder than it sounds.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm

My mind naturally registers "Black" as me, and I saw the "Obl" in obliterator, without reading the post, and wondered why I should replace Obelisk in Frogs .~.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Yuzuru Otonashi wrote:
    My mind naturally registers "Black" as me, and I saw the "Obl" in obliterator, without reading the post, and wondered why I should replace Obelisk in Frogs .~.

I.... Have no idea how to respond to this.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Black, you deserve a rep for that. I just hope the rotatuon doesn't stop me from entering the game due to cost.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Striker wrote:Black, you deserve a rep for that. I just hope the rotatuon doesn't stop me from entering the game due to cost.

There will always be a decent budget deck because of the fact that some good cards will have to be commons.

Heck, you can make an ok budget deck just from AVR and M13, let alone the fact you'll have access to the rest of the Innistrad block, then RTR in October.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Blame Fusion. I had to fine tune my eyes to the word "Black" as opposed to "black" because he used the former minimally and the latter gratuitously in DEF ;_;
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Yuzuru Otonashi wrote:

This...

This is brilliant. You made my night.

We need a new Obliterator, Wurmcoil and Dungrove~
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:14 pm

>Practice online drafting
    >Draft Black/Green with 6 Elvish Visionary

Awww yeah
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:
    Striker wrote:Black, you deserve a rep for that. I just hope the rotatuon doesn't stop me from entering the game due to cost.

There will always be a decent budget deck because of the fact that some good cards will have to be commons.

Heck, you can make an ok budget deck just from AVR and M13, let alone the fact you'll have access to the rest of the Innistrad block, then RTR in October.
    But some budget decks are completely filled with rares and mythics...
    This is simply standard though, and those decks are only good for the Constructed Block format (Not M13). But I'd say it is best to start once a new block starts, not when rotation is just around the corner.

Delver will be running on edge right now to fill the spots that it is going to lose. And probably not be the Deck to Beat.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Post by Serenade Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 pm

I RUN RED DECKZ.

RED is a type right? Very Happy
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I run Blue green mill, becuase its the only way my limited understanding gives me any hope of have a chance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:27 pm