Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Yuzuru Otonashi
Kyng
Welche
Kokonoe
Luna Ori
Johnny
Light Yagami
Raine
Slender Thar
Shaped Like Itself
Ashiok
Shard
Rodrigo
Dog King
Serenade
J-Max
Dae of Judgment
Jordan, Lich Lord
Striker
23 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Welche Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm

I didn't have to worry about Uni applications. Did a special program to skip 3 years and they applied to UBC for me. Was easy to get into also really.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Striker Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Welche, us Americans don't understand what you are saying.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Basically I skipped most of high school and never had to apply for universities.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Yea, never heard of that happening in America. Guess you guys truly do do things differently.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 pm

It's a small program. Only 20 kids a year in Vancouver and supposed to be one of a kind. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff in the background I don't know about.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Canada rules.

I'm talking about my hardware store, "Depósito Canadá".
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Um, America rules! We could physically take over most of the world if we wanted to.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 pm

I like Italy but Ive heard that there goverment is very corrupt so I wont root for them until I do more research Smile
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:09 pm

The US could physically blow up the world but you owe 14 trillion dollars in dept and your education system sucks.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Welche wrote:The US could physically blow up the world but you owe 14 trillion dollars in dept and your education system sucks.

Yep that about sums it up.

I half way want to stand up for my country but the other half tells me that our education sytems in hurting me in the long run and stops me.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Welche, conquest brings in money. Especially if China was invaded.
    J-Max
    J-Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by J-Max Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Striker, I have noticed on YCM that you seem really down in the dumps at the moment. Cheer up Bro, you've got all your friends here to offer support when needed.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Except you can't invade nuclear nations especially those allied to Russia. MADD has changed the world bro.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

I am graduating a year early. Am using my Sophomore year to also look for colleges too.
    Smesh
    Smesh
    Members
    Members

Rep : 2

Post by Smesh Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am

There are a lot of countries who could take over the world. Nukes are so cool.

Look at all of you smart people, I'm just graduating normally with pretty good grades. so stoopid
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:32 am

No country could take over the world anymore without a massive (impossibly big) network of spies. Russia and the US have enough nukes each to destroy like 99% plus of the population.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Post by Serenade Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 am

LOL the UK had the second most successful empire in History, we used to rule all of you.

'Nuff said bra.
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by Slender Thar Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 am

Welche wrote:No country could take over the world anymore without a massive (impossibly big) network of spies. Russia and the US have enough nukes each to destroy like 99% plus of the population.
    If Hitler wasn't so pissed with the Jews for not submitting to his rule, Germany could've conquered the world.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 am

Serenade wrote:LOL the UK had the second most successful empire in History, we used to rule all of you.

'Nuff said bra.

idk exactly what you mean by successful, but we had the biggest empire in history.
    J-Max
    J-Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Post by J-Max Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am

Well the UK has lost most of its Military Forces now due to cutbacks. So I don't think we could put up much of a fight now... I think we have what, 1 or 2 Aircraft Carriers and 1 Destroyer to protect our Waters? XD
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 am

Still the most elite air force in the world.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 am

Some research said that Brazil has enough armament for only 1 hour of war.

we're fucked.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 am

Rodrigo wrote:Some research said that Brazil has enough armament for only 1 hour of war.

we're fucked.

Are there any nations that have a problem with Brazil to cause a war?
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 am

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:
    Rodrigo wrote:Some research said that Brazil has enough armament for only 1 hour of war.

we're fucked.

Are there any nations that have a problem with Brazil to cause a war?

If we were really to hold on to our resources and be big patriots, then yes, some folk would have problems with us.

But we chose the path of peace, so we're basically losing all of our property to the big, international companies.

>_>
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

Post by Serenade Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 am

By successful I mean the longest running, the Romans came close to us by like another 5 years? Or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 pm