Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lock plz

Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Lock plz Empty Lock plz

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:37 am

Nevermind, forgot Thunder Seahorse said LIGHT.

Last edited by Yuzuru Otonashi on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Lock plz Empty Re: Lock plz

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Really not going to use Rabbit?
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Rabbit actually gets you Fusion, I see no reason not to run it.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Rodrigo wrote:Really not going to use Rabbit?
    Chandra Ablaze wrote:Rabbit actually gets you Fusion, I see no reason not to run it.
    Reason not to run it in this is there's only 1 Vanilla in the deck.

Reason for this existing is that banlist with Rabbit @1. It got me thinking about how to build them in a more consistent manner, because 1 Rabbit would just serve as FuFu and other set up would be less consistent. Then, it was revealed Bunny @2, so I just built this anyways.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 pm

If that's the case then why not build it for the September banlist? As it stands, you have March 2012 in the title, in which case you're better off running the 1900 vanilla and Rabbits.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:If that's the case then why not build it for the September banlist? As it stands, you have March 2012 in the title, in which case you're better off running the 1900 vanilla and Rabbits.
    But with 2 Rabbit, there's no point in making this, still, and I don't wanna lose that third Duality.

It's lose-lose, really...
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

I don't see rabbit nessacary in Gem-Knights, mine work fine without it.

Personally, drop out Amber. You have more than enough thunder targets, and the gemini knights are to slow. The big thing comes from plays with laluzi and obsidian to make the most of the vannilas.

Question: Is the banlist you're catering to lacking mystical? I see very little backrow removal. Which, between mysticals and the aqua based fusions, you can do a lot of back row clearance.

My preferance would be:

-3 Amber
    -3 Cardcar (that one is optional, but i prefer not running it. Duality and seahorse load my hand na get fusion in my hand quick enough.)
    +2 mystical (if your list allows it)
    +2 Saphirre
    +2 Garnet (Ruby helps punch over huge monsters)

in the extra:
    -2 seraphi (I only normal summon during the opening couple of turns when I'm using armadillo and Sea horse to load my hand. Fusions are a push for the game, so this is uneeded).
    - 1 Sun dragon overlord.
    +1 Gem-Knight Amethyst.
    + 1 Gem Knight ruby
    + 1 Diagusto Emeral. (Recycling is always fun).

Why is heliopolis in there? Your using Zircona to summon that right? I would rather keep the two Zircona on the field.

Aquamarine is a good call as well, due to his ability to bounce a card when used for a fusion. And people might think i'm an idiot for using the Specific fusions but with duality, and Armadillo, they aren't hard to get the materials for, particulalry with Obsidian and lazuli recycling.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

HiveNet wrote:I don't see rabbit nessacary in Gem-Knights, mine work fine without it.
    It's necessary while it's at 2+ ._.

HiveNet wrote:
    Personally, drop out Amber. You have more than enough thunder targets, and the gemini knights are to slow. The big thing comes from plays with laluzi and obsidian to make the most of the vannilas.
    ... I have 2 targets. 2. And Amber is a Vanilla in the grave =/

HiveNet wrote:
    Question: Is the banlist you're catering to lacking mystical? I see very little backrow removal. Which, between mysticals and the aqua based fusions, you can do a lot of back row clearance.
    Gem-Knights don't need backrow clearance. They don't afraid of Solemns and BTH/Torrential are easy to live through.

HiveNet wrote:
    My preferance would be:
    -3 Amber
    -3 Cardcar (that one is optional, but i prefer not running it. Duality and seahorse load my hand na get fusion in my hand quick enough.)
    +2 mystical (if your list allows it)
    +2 Saphirre
    +2 Garnet (Ruby helps punch over huge monsters)
    The whole point of running Seahorse over Rabbit is that I have 3 of it and it pairs nicely with Cardcar and Duality. Garnet is only good with Rabbit.

HiveNet wrote:
    in the extra:
    -2 seraphi (I only normal summon during the opening couple of turns when I'm using armadillo and Sea horse to load my hand. Fusions are a push for the game, so this is uneeded).
    - 1 Sun dragon overlord.
    +1 Gem-Knight Amethyst.
    + 1 Gem Knight ruby
    + 1 Diagusto Emeral. (Recycling is always fun).
    Seraphi is there because it's easy to make and sets off Amber, which allows me to net even MORE advantage. I might cut one, but if I do, it's for another Citrine.

Amethyst is terrible because of requirements, I'm not running Garnet, and Emeral is COMPLETELY win moar and unneeded.

HiveNet wrote:
    Why is heliopolis in there? Your using Zircona to summon that right? I would rather keep the two Zircona on the field.
    Because clearing the field is cool and it can set off more plays? Think beyond beatsticks.

HiveNet wrote:
    Aquamarine is a good call as well, due to his ability to bounce a card when used for a fusion. And people might think i'm an idiot for using the Specific fusions but with duality, and Armadillo, they aren't hard to get the materials for, particulalry with Obsidian and lazuli recycling.
    You shouldn't be wasting space on specific fusions except Topaz and Ruby. Topaz only in this/Rabbit, Ruby only in Rabbit.

EDIT:
    -1 Duality
    -1 Seraphi
    +1 One for One
    +1 Citrine
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

I think I'm the only person who actually likes the Aqua fusions. And I didn't forget about Overlords field clearance, I just prefer Zircona becuase it's not victim to as much as Overlord would be.

And i may be foolish for doing this, but Iolite or Obsidian and Saphirre = aquamarine or Amethyst. saphirre and Aquamarine/Amethyst = the other one, bouncing either all set spells and traps, or a big monster. You might laugh of Solemn, but not so much mirror force if it gets much play next format.

And yes, you only have 2 thunder targets aside from amber. but one searches 2 more copies of itself, and the other has 9 different searching/recycling options. Running more Pyro leads to greater access of Citrine, who is one of the better fusions.

Just saying. But its your deck, run it how you like.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

As requested, locked :X

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 pm