Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well.

Corona Ray
    Corona Ray

Rep : 0

So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well. Empty So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well.

Post by Corona Ray Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 am

Since I heard about this place from Raine-san, I decided "Eh, what the hey," and joined. Since this is a whole new account, let's have a fresh start!

For those who didn't (or did) know me at YCM, I'm Corona Ray. The reason I stuck "Crown Solar" in the title was because Corona's Latin root means "Crown". Solar is referencing the fact that a corona is a form of plasma "atmosphere" of celestial bodies like le Sun and coronas are often involved within solar flares and storms.
    I'm a decent-ish YGO! player, though I mainly like to think up cards (which I hardly ever post :/) and make decks for the fun of it. I'm somewhere in the point between converting to C!!V and considering a try at MtG.

Aside from card games, I love writing (mainly fictional pieces of my own creation, but also fan fiction) and reading (novels and manga). I also like RPing, which probably extends from a childhood where friends and I would make up characters and role play as them on the playground. Fun times, fun times.

I also like to draw, and consider myself a decent artist. Not particularly great, not by a long shot, but not horribly bad either. Obviously, I draw manga style, and have done so ever since I picked up a volume of Shonen Jump at what, age 9? Anyway, I take classes now, so I hope to improve as I go. (And I probably should, or those classes are a waste D:)

For a bit of trivia, I'm a huge fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series by Atlus, and an even greater fan of the Persona sub-series of SMT. To me, the series is just damn amazing and I've thoroughly enjoyed every game in the series that I've played. (Except Persona 1 :/ But then again, I've yet to see someone who really like that one to begin with.)

Anyway, glad to meet you all, again or otherwise and hope to have fun and a nice long stay here.

-Corona Ray

Last edited by Corona Ray on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well. Empty Re: So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well.

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

Nice to meet you, hopefully you have a pleasent time here with us Smile
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well. Empty Re: So yeah, Crown Solar (Corona Ray) has joined here as well.

Post by Serenade Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 am

Not another Raine clone, jesus if I see one more long winded paragraph I might have to kill a bird and because I'm lazy I did NOT read it all, I only scanned because you know I'm so cool.

AND from what I've found out you seem pretty awesome, WELCOME!
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Welcome~

Have fun here with us ^_^
    Jazzy Turtle
    Jazzy Turtle
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Jazzy Turtle Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:03 pm

CROWN.
    <3
    We can be here together too! :'D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 am