Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Ok ... Now What?

Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Ok ... Now What? Empty Ok ... Now What?

Post by Yusei Fudou Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:56 am

Hello everyone. I'm a friend to a few people here, most aren't on this forum, they mostly play Duel Monsters Genesis on BYOND or talk on it. I would love to get to know and be acquainted with more of you on here. Don't be afraid to talk or give advice or suggest on anything (Decks I use/Comments on new decks or cards). I am open to all criticism, be brutal if you have to, I can be stubborn at times. Anyways a little about me, I enjoy being around my friends, making sure they are happy or at least nothing is keeping them down. I'm not much of a joker. But I joke around a lot to give my friends a good laugh and spark them into a good mood. Other than that, I don't joke around for my own enjoyment. My favorite archtype in Yu-Gi-Oh! are Synchrons (Shocker). And I mean every single one,not just the competitive/mostly used ones. But I have lost my spark for the game, I still play it, just not often. So, I turned to this. I would've joined sooner, but I didn't think I could be active enough, and if a certain friend didn't make me feel like I favor another forum more >_>. Anyways, I do want to join and hope to become a active user in the community. Hopefully, I can bring some more life to this forum like you all or some expect. Glad to be here, and I'm sure we can get along just fine. If you ever want a Duel, or Cardfight, on Duel Monsters Genesis, I'm Yusei Fudou, on Cardfight Capital, [Team 5Ds] Yusei.

Last edited by Yusei Fudou on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Ok ... Now What? Empty Re: Ok ... Now What?

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:09 am

About time.
    Welcome to cgc Yusei, the home of every card game lover, especially of the most famous three. You can make cards, discuss, and all here. Should be simple enough to get used to.

If your spark for Yugioh is gone, there's always CFV and MtG.

Enjoy your stay!
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 am

Go away.

Spoiler:
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey nice to meet you. Hope you have a great time with all the rest of us. What is this Duel Monsters Genisis you talked about?
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Feel free to acquaintance yourself. Greetings ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:21 pm