Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Dae of Judgment
Jordan, Lich Lord
Welche
Ruby
Legend Zero
9 posters

This place is so hard to look at.

Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

This place is so hard to look at. Empty This place is so hard to look at.

Post by Legend Zero Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:52 am

Yo!

But seriously...plain black >>> this

Actually, I was told that this place wasn't made for the spite of another forum (mainly YCM), then I look at the other Intro threads. Yeah, this place is not giving off I vibe I'll probably stay for. :S
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

This place is so hard to look at. Empty Re: This place is so hard to look at.

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 am

Give it a bit. Lunar picked out a Bleach Theme when making it for some ungodly reason. >_>"

I can promise you that this forum was made while talking about someone making a cfv forum on Skype. Though, I still have absolutely no clue how Welche got here. Regardless, I do hope you stick around, LZ.
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:18 am

...Its not just Welche though, most of the small community was in agreement of the main reason they joined.

iRemo wrote:The only difference is that the mods aren't douches

that's it =/

This really doesn't help.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 am

I totally agree that a simple back ground would make this forum. Maybe just add another theme? Either way welcome aboard!
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 am

Ok, so someone tell me how I'm suppose to take Rodrigo's actions on YCM?

I'm invited here after being told this site has no connection to YCM at all. Then, Rodrigo makes a thread, lumps me in with the other mods and insults me, and finally advertises this site. How do I take that an any way other than pure offensive and going against what I was initially told? I'll check back for an answer later, if its not a good one then forget this place.

I want Rodrigo to answer this personally.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 am

Legend Zero wrote:Ok, so someone tell me how I'm suppose to take Rodrigo's actions on YCM?

I'm invited here after being told this site has no connection to YCM at all. Then, Rodrigo makes a thread, lumps me in with the other mods and insults me, and finally advertises this site. How do I take that an any way other than pure offensive and going against what I was initially told? I'll check back for an answer later, if its not a good one then forget this place.

DUDE.
    NOTHING WAS EVER AIMED AT YOU.

Everything Rodrigo said was pointed out toward the BAD moderators. You are NOT one of them so you were NOT lumped in. Not only that, but advertising the site doesn't show how we were made in spite of YCM. If that was the case, we'd be going on about our site is going to be better than it EVERYWHERE. The few times we have said something like this were jokes.

Look, I'm not gonna fight for you to stay. If you're going to take offense for something that wasn't talking about you, since you're a good mod, then you're just being mad over nothing. Have fun on YCM.

EDIT:
    Rod went off, so he can respond tomorrow. :s
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:07 am

Queen wrote:
    Legend Zero wrote:Ok, so someone tell me how I'm suppose to take Rodrigo's actions on YCM?

DUDE.
    NOTHING WAS EVER AIMED AT YOU.

Everything Rodrigo said was pointed out toward the BAD moderators. You are NOT one of them so you were NOT lumped in. Not only that, but advertising the site doesn't show how we were made in spite of YCM. If that was the case, we'd be going on about our site is going to be better than it EVERYWHERE. The few times we have said something like this were jokes.

Look, I'm not gonna fight for you to stay. If you're going to take offense for something that wasn't talking about you, since you're a good mod, then you're just being mad over nothing. Have fun on YCM.

EDIT:
    Rod went off, so he can respond tomorrow. :s

I pretty much agree with everything he said. I dont think anything was aimed at you.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 am

Rodrigo answering would be a better response since he is the one who made the thread.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:53 pm

People make generalizations but the members are feeling kinda down trodden on YCM with many people getting banned. It doesn't seem like any mod is trying the fix things.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 am

Oh, hello.

First of all I'd like to apologize for the way I expressed myself, it could've been miles better.

And no LZ, that was directed stricktly to Crab Helmet and Frunk, and no other mod. Those 2 have the last word on YCM and you know how terrible of a word it is.

Everyone of you moderators of YCM have been doing your job VERY well and consistently, except for the aforementioned. Those 2 think that just because they allegedly have the last word, they can ban people at will.

Tell me now, where did he find evidence that I'm a "pedo" that wasn't a joke or related to ANIME? I never posted anything onscene or rule breaking.

Though now I'm deservingly banned for making that post and having access to that mod account.
    Princess Kitty
    Princess Kitty
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Princess Kitty Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 am

Rodrigo wrote:
    Tell me now, where did he find evidence that I'm a "pedo" that wasn't a joke or related to ANIME? I never posted anything onscene or rule breaking.

Though now I'm deservingly banned for making that post and having access to that mod account.

I'd like to point out the bold. I was also banned for being a "pedo" for making my innocent comment. I understand that Crab wants to put an end to this whole pedophile business but were the perma bans really necessary? But as you all and certainly-I hope- Crab have realised that the perma-ban just stirred up more trouble.

I don't think that Crab should've just done nothing, but she shouldn't have dished out a perma without warning just for our sarcasm. I would've gladly taken a one to two month ban instead of a perma.

That's all.
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 am

Going to ignore everyone who wasn't the one I addressed.

"and YCM will continue being dictated by idiots that don't do anything
    positive other than sitting on their throne pretending to be the
    inquisition, and banning members at will when they're bored.

Because we all want a community this big to be ruled by sharks that have more teeth than brains."

This was what I was referring too, however, I lost my cool because of irl things and it carried over into the Internet, a place I haven't (and will return to) not being emotionally effected. I do thank you for the apology, it just really ticked me off that the above was stated, which I apparently misinterpreted, then everybody begins calling all the YCM mods terrible asses.

Regardless, I will continue to stay here (activity may vary) because it's either here or Vanguard Rider forums, and nobody should be forced to go to Vanguard Rider forums.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 am

Legend Zero wrote:Going to ignore everyone who wasn't the one I addressed.

"and YCM will continue being dictated by idiots that don't do anything
    positive other than sitting on their throne pretending to be the
    inquisition, and banning members at will when they're bored.

Because we all want a community this big to be ruled by sharks that have more teeth than brains."

This was what I was referring too, however, I lost my cool because of irl things and it carried over into the Internet, a place I haven't (and will return to) not being emotionally effected. I do thank you for the apology, it just really ticked me off that the above was stated, which I apparently misinterpreted, then everybody begins calling all the YCM mods terrible asses.

Regardless, I will continue to stay here (activity may vary) because it's either here or Vanguard Rider forums, and nobody should be forced to go to Vanguard Rider forums.

Ive never heard of Vanguard Rider, whats it like?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:26 am

Is Vanguard Rider the Vanguard version of Pojo?

Regardless, I'm happy to know that you're staying with us and seeing that you were never a target for Rod's jeers.
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Legend Zero Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:30 am

http://dhost.info/vanguardrider/

Last time I checked, they thought that Koko was the best OTT deck and had a tournament with a 80-90% MLB usage. <_<

They do get some news earlier, but nothing you can't find on Japanese sites.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Post by Shard Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 am

Koko?! Stop visiting vanguard rider and upping your ego by saying you're the best deck.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 am

Legend Zero wrote:http://dhost.info/vanguardrider/

Last time I checked, they thought that Koko was the best OTT deck and had a tournament with a 80-90% MLB usage. <_<

They do get some news earlier, but nothing you can't find on Japanese sites.

@Bold:
    ... Y-You're not serious, right?
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 am

Umm i dont know a whole lot outside of set 1 and shadow paladins so...who is Koko?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 am

Wi fi Master jordan wrote:Umm i dont know a whole lot outside of set 1 and shadow paladins so...who is Koko?

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witch,_Coco
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:11 am

[quote="Queen"]
    Wi fi Master jordan wrote:Umm i dont know a whole lot outside of set 1 and shadow paladins so...who is Koko?

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witch,_Coco[/quote]

that seems like it goes against everything OTT stands for, dont you WANT cards in the soul for those decks?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:14 am

Wi fi Master jordan wrote:
    Queen wrote:

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witch,_Coco

that seems like it goes against everything OTT stands for, dont you WANT cards in the soul for those decks?

There's another way to run them, including Luck Bird and other stupid mess. Tsukuyomi is still better with the added Foresight.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Yeah, it was my fault for a terrible way of expressing myself.

Also I never heard of Vanguard Rider xD
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 pm

So, I'm a little bit late to the welcome wagon?

HAI LZ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 am