Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy!

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy! Empty Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy!

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Name-Voidmaster

Level-3

Type-Spellcaster

ATR-Dark

ATK-0000

DEF-2000

Effect-When this card is Normal Summon or Special Summoned it comes into play in Defence mode and your opponent Banishes every "Rescue Rabbit" and "Tour Guide From the Underworld" in their hand, deck, or Graveyard. As long as this card is face up on the field all XYZ monsters effects are negated. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy ever monster on the field, durring your next Main Phase you cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon.

The wording is probobly off, but I think you can all get the gist of what it's supposed to do. I dont realy know much about yu-gi-oh's metagame right now as I havn't played a non casual game in years. But ive heard that the cards mentioned here are pretty infamous for their brokeness so I decided to make a card just to screw with anyone who uses them.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy! Empty Re: Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy!

Post by Ashiok Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 am

The wording is off, but ignoring that, this is absolutely horrible card design. Hatred towards specific cards is never, ever good card design. And then you made it worse with a Dark Hole on destruction effect. This could be good card design, but it involves taking both of those stupidly designed effects out.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy! Empty Re: Tired of Rescue Rabbit, Tour guide, and XYZ monsters? Use this guy!

Post by Welche Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 am

Awkward moment when I would use TGU in a deck to get this because of Sangan.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 am

Awkward moment when I would use TGU in a deck to get this because of Sangan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm