Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

[Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control Empty [Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control

Post by Ashiok Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Figured we have a section for other TCG decks, so may as well use it since it's been basically dead the entirety of its existence. That, and Curse of Naxxramas has made me feel like playing Hearthstone a ton today.

I should point out that, if I'm playing Hearthstone, it's always with some form of Unleash the Hounds since I absolutely love the card, which means any deck I use ever has to use Buzzard/Hounds as an engine somewhere.

0:
    2 Hunter's Mark

1:
    2 Arcane Shot
    2 Tracking

2:
    2 Explosive Trap
    2 Freezing Trap
    2 Haunted Creeper
    2 Starving Buzzard

3:
    2 Animal Companion
    2 Eaglehorn Bow
    2 Kill Command
    2 Unleash the Hounds
    1 Deadly Shot

4:
    2 Houndmaster
    1 Multi-Shot

5:
    1 Explosive Shot

6:
    2 Savannah Highmane
    1 Maexxna
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

[Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control Empty Re: [Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control

Post by .Rai Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Haven't had a chance to test Maexxna yet, but how is the big-a** spider? Seems a bit slow, especially against Mage, Priest and such.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

[Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control Empty Re: [Hearthstone] Hunter/Maexxna Midrange/Control

Post by Ashiok Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 pm

When she's slow she's very slow, but if they don't have an answer and you get to Houndmaster her then they're generally just fucked. I prefer to play with the mindset that, if they have an answer, fine, they've got it. If they don't then I win.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:16 pm