Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Number C102 and C107

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Number C102 and C107  Empty Number C102 and C107

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 am

http://www.ygorganization.com/whenbariansattack/
    https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=6113

Number C102 and C107  102
    Number C102: Archfiend Seraph
    Rank 5 LIGHT Fairy-Type Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 2900
    DEF 2400
    4 Level 5 monsters
    If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. When the last Xyz Material is detached from this card: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. If this card has “Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry” as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
    • Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; reduce that target’s ATK to 0, and if you do, negate its effects.

Number C102 and C107  107
    Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
    Rank 9 LIGHT Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 4500
    DEF 3000
    3 Level 9 monsters
    Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until the end of this turn, negate the effects of all other face-up cards currently on the field, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects. If this card has “Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon” as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
    • You can Tribute 2 monsters; this card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

before you just discuss the cards randomly or ask "why not just talk about tachyon in the old primal thread its not like necrobumping makes a difference on cgc" i wanted to post these because the tcg seems to have altered their effects

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140214230447/yugioh/images/8/8e/NumberC102ArchfiendSeraph-PRIO-JP-UR.png
    In C102's text, you can very blatantly see a "2" in there. And that's the line for the first effect, the protection effect:
    フィールド上のこのカードが破壊される場合、代わりにこのカードのエクシーズ素材をつ取り除く事ができる

I'm not going to bother with a picture of C107's text since I'm pretty sure no one here would be able to tell the difference in japanese, but here's the original translated text:
    3 Level 9 monsters
    Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all other face-up cards currently on the field, until the End Phase, also your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards on the field this turn. If this card has "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
    During your Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 2 monsters; this card can attack your opponent's monsters up to 3 times during each Battle Phase this turn.

See I'm not 100% sure with how this goes but with the way Neo Tachyon is worded, it now seals Honest, Kalut, Fader, and shit from the Graveyard even. The second bolded part is irrelevant as far as I can tell but still a bit of a difference if you somehow go back into battle phase during your main phase 2 (just wait for miracle galaxy to get printed hue hue).

So, yeah. I'm not pulling this out of my a**, OCG C102 is really 2 detaches. So TCG boosted them (well c102's is depending how you use it because I found it faster to win with 2 detaches but okay). Discuss the changes?
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Number C102 and C107  Empty Re: Number C102 and C107

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 am

C107 is a good Seventh One target.

C102 is kind of meh.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am