Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Illyarcher
Ruby
6 posters

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue Empty Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:04 am

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue GSPJ1VE
    Revenger, Dragruler Phantom
    Grade 3 Shadow Paladin 11000 Power
    Act (V): [CB1, Choose 2 "Revenger" Rearguards, Retire them] During this Turn, this Unit gains 10000 Power, and if your opponent has 4 or less Damage, choose 1 oppponent Vanguard and inflict 1 Damage.
    Cont (V): If you have "Illusory Revenger, Mordred Phantom" in your Soul, this Unit gains 2000 Power
    Cont (V): Lord

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue O1NsAvi
    Silver Thorn Dragon Empress, Venus Luquier
    Grade 3 Pale Moon 11000 Power
    Activate (V) LB4 [CB2 "Silver Thorn"] Soul Charge 2 cards, then choose up to 5 "Pale Moon" units in your Soul whose combined Grades equal 5, call them to seperate Rearguard Circles. You cannot use this effect again this turn.
    Con (V): If you have "Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier" in your Soul, this Unit gains 2000 Power.
    Con (V/R): Lord

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue OsdIsMU
    Dimensional Robo, Kaiser Grader
    Grade 1 Dimensional Police 7000 ATK 5000 Shield
    Act (R): [CB1, Choose 1 of your Grade 3 <<Dimensional Police>> in your hand, discard it and then place this Unit in your Soul] If you have a "Dimensional Robo" Vanguard and your opponent has a Grade 2 or higher Vanguard, you choose up to 1 "Super Dimensional Robo Daikaiser" in your Deck, Ride it at Stand, and then shuffle your Deck.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue Epp72tW
    Peerless Sword Rogue, Cyclomatus
    Grade 3 Megacolony 11000 Power
    Auto (LB4): When a «Megacolony» Rides this Unit, choose 1 of your Vanguards, during this turn it gains 10000 Power, switch all opponent Units to Rest, and during your opponent’s next Standby Phase, your opponent cannot Stand any of those Units
    Cont (V): During your turn, if both your opponent’s Vanguard and all their Rearguards are at Rest, this Unit gains 2000 Power.
    Cont (V/R): Lord

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue R7y8DfE
    Machining Spark Hercules
    Grade 3 Megacolony 11000 Power
    Auto (V) LB4: [CB2 "Machining"] When this Unit attacks the Vanguard, if all your opponent's Vanguard and Rearguards are at Rest, you can pay the cost. If you do, during this battle, this Unit gains 10000 Power and 1 Critical, choose 1 opponent Rearguard, during your opponnet's next Standby Phase, that Unit cannot stand.
    Act (V): [SB1 "Machining"] All your Opponent's Rearguards switch to Rest, and this Unit gains 2000 Power during this Turn.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue Brsz9Wz
    Peerless Phantom, Abectrozeus
    Act (V) LB4: [CB2] During this turn, this Unit gains 10000 Power, then choose 1 opponent Rearguard. That Unit cannot Stand during your opponent's next Stand Phase.
    Auto: When this Unit appears in the Vanguard Circle, all Grade 1 or lower Units controlled by all Fighters in this Fight are retired.
    Con (V/R): Lord

NOTE: This thing is awkwardly worded.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue 8IXepAk
    Machining Red Soldier
    Maching Black Soldier

+3 "Machining" attackers

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue UTguBII
    Brunt Revenger, Shadow Lancer
    Grade 1 Shadow Paladin 7000 Power
    Auto: [Choose 1 Grade 3 <<Shadow Paladin>> in your hand, discard it.] When this Unit appears in a Rearguard Circle, if you have a <<Shadow Paladin>> Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, search your Deck for up to 1 "Illusory Revenger, Mordred Phantom", show it to your opponent, add it to your hand, then shuffle your Deck.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue B4OPv4B
    Abnormal Revenger, Mana
    Grade 2 Shadow Paladin 8000 Power
    Auto: When this Unit appears in the V/R Circle, if you have a <<Shadow Paladin>> Vanguard, check the top of your Deck for up to 1 Grade 1 or lower "Revenger", and if it is, call it to a Rearguard Circle in the same Column as this card, then shuffle your Deck. During your turn's End, that Unit is returned to the bottom of your Deck.

Eloquent Revenger Guron
    Grade 1 Shadow Paladin 4000 Power
    Auto (R): [SB1] When this Unit Boosts a "Phantom", you can pay the cost. If you do, that Unit gains 6000 Power during this Battle.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue 2f6dzEN
    Silver Thorn Assistant, Zerma
    Grade 1 Pale Moon 7000 Power
    Auto: [Choose 1 of your "Silver Thorn" Rearguards, place it into your Soul] When this Unit appears in a Rearguard Circle, if you have a <<Pale Moon>> Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, choose 1 "Silver Thorn" Card in your Soul other than "Silver Thorn Assistant" Zerma, and call it to a Rearguard Circle.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue JU0gvoD
    Silver Thorn Upright Lion
    Grade 2 Pale Moon 9000 Power
    Auto (R): When a "Silver Thorn" Unit appears from your Soul to a Rearguardf Circle, if you have a <<Pale Moon>> Vanguard, this Unit gains 3000 Power during this turn.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue QPG1bEh
    Silver Thorn Beast Tamer, Emile
    Grade 0 Pale Moon 5000 Power
    Auto: Forerunner
    Act: [R] [Place this Unit into your Soul] Look at up to the Top 5 cards of your Deck, look for up to 1 each of a Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 "Silver Thorn" Unit, and place them into your Soul, then shuffle the remaining Units into your Deck.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue UHzVrW4
    Blue Storm Water Commander, Lysandross
    Grade 3 Aqua Force 10000 Power
    Auto (R): [CB1 "Blue Storm"] When this Unit attacks a Vanguard and that battle ends, if you have a Grade 3 or higher <<Aqua Force>> Vanguard, and it was this Turn's 1st or 2nd attack, you can pay the cost. If you do, this Unit stands, but you cannot use this ability again this turn.

Blue Storm Battle Princess, Crysta Elizabeth
    Grade 1 Aqua Force 7000 Power
    Auto (R): [CB1 "Blue Storm"] When this Unit boosts, during that battle, if the attack hits, and you have an <<Aqua Force.> Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, choose up to 1 <<Aqua Force>> in your hand, call it to a Rearguard Circle.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue UwMygaz
    Next month, Alfred arrives after his triumphant return to confront the invaders himself...?

really tired but im trying to stay up long enough to see ark do more or i find the stuff...
    megacolony also got a trigger set except for a draw trigger i think

Last edited by Messiah on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue Empty Re: Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue

Post by Illyarcher Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 am

IS THIS SET EVEN REAL? THE MEGACOLONY IS JUST, I CAN'T.

STILL THINKING THAT THAT IS DARK DICTATOR FOR REVENGERS AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Last edited by Illyarcher on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:39 am

i think thats all

f*** this reveal
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 am

Holy shit, Silver Thorns get a 7k Purple Trapezist. That's actually pretty insane.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 am

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue H4V0tH5

Star-Vader "Omega" Grendios
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Illyarcher Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 am

Hoping it's called Omega because it's the last Link Joker unit. That would be amazing.
    Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Lequier Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 am

Silver Thorns are nutty as f*** with this new stuff. CB-less Smiling Presenter for 3 cards that immediately sets up for Luquier. Yes please. <33
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

brb making tier 0 bugs
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 pm

The Alfred on the scan thing is Monarch Sanctuary Alfred, since all of those cards are promos. Also, the new Megacolony triggers are all Machining. The Stand Trigger can be ran @ 16 and gains +3k during the turn it's called if you have a Machining in soul.
    Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Lequier Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 am

Messiah wrote:The Alfred on the scan thing is Monarch Sanctuary Alfred, since all of those cards are promos. Also, the new Megacolony triggers are all Machining. The Stand Trigger can be ran @ 16 and gains +3k during the turn it's called if you have a Machining in soul.

Are you sure that it's Monarch Sanctuary Alfred? It's an advertisement for BT15 that says "The world will be saved from the invaders by the reborn King?!" so I doubt that it's Monarch.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 am

Lequier wrote:
    Messiah wrote:The Alfred on the scan thing is Monarch Sanctuary Alfred, since all of those cards are promos. Also, the new Megacolony triggers are all Machining. The Stand Trigger can be ran @ 16 and gains +3k during the turn it's called if you have a Machining in soul.

Are you sure that it's Monarch Sanctuary Alfred? It's an advertisement for BT15 that says "The world will be saved from the invaders by the reborn King?!" so I doubt that it's Monarch.

It definitely looks very similar to Monarch Alfred is the thing.

Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue Monarch_Sanctuary%2C_Alfred_%28Manga%29Bushiroad Monthly - January Issue UwMygaz

The "Reborn King" bit is throwing me off and it's starting to lead me to believe that Monarch Alfred will be printed as a Liberator, which is weird. I understand altering manga skills, but this... this is taking a unit, putting him into a different clan AND an archetype. It's either Monarch Alfred Liberator or Bushi wants to try dual clanning? Don't take my word for the latter, I've been wrong every time.
    Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Lequier Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 am

Messiah wrote:
    Lequier wrote:

It definitely looks very similar to Monarch Alfred is the thing.

[Pictures]

The "Reborn King" bit is throwing me off and it's starting to lead me to believe that Monarch Alfred will be printed as a Liberator, which is weird. I understand altering manga skills, but this... this is taking a unit, putting him into a different clan AND an archetype. It's either Monarch Alfred Liberator or Bushi wants to try dual clanning? Don't take my word for the latter, I've been wrong every time.

It probably is just a crossride of GP Alfred that's going to end up similar to Monarch Sanctuary Alfred, but I was more just skeptical about the fact that it was being called MSA.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 am

That's possible enough. Just seems easier to call it Monarch since it's the only sign of it getting a print.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 pm

See, Lily? Alfred crossride, not neo-MLB. Razz

Although, I'm sure it'll do something with the Blasters considering the support shown so far.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:57 pm

If anything, it may be everything Alfred Early wanted to be. Such as gaining power from Blaster Blade in soul/putting it in soul like a MLB sort of powerup. As stated already, this makes it so Wingal Liberator becomes a more valid card and Blaster Blade Liberator can see more play himself.
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:05 am

Comparing volume 7's cover (http://cf-vanguard.com/information/comic_01/) the two Monarchs are identical save for the blue robe around Royal Alfred's legs. Assuming there are no superior call skills involved and this is just a "put a card with 'Blaster Blade' in its name into your soul to make Soul Saver/Majesty weep" deal, dual clan is feasible but we've never actually predicted that and gotten it right. I think we're in for two separate Monarchs though, one BT15 and one manga.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:40 am