Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jace, Architect of Thought

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Jace, Architect of Thought Empty Jace, Architect of Thought

Post by Ashiok Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

Jace, Architect of Thought 44

I doubt I'll get much opposition if I say Jace is (arguably) the best card in standard. Sure, the decks he goes in aren't just flat-out dominating (Although I personally do feel U/W Control is the actual best deck in the format right now), but they're still out in force and Jace is pretty much the main reason they're so good. It's also becoming more and more rare where WotC print Planeswalkers this cheap that just entirely dominate a game by themselves, the only other 'Walker in standard that can brag a similar feat is Domri, but he requires some serious building around. Jace is just so warping to a game that games with him feel entirely different to games without him.

Oh and I totally didn't post this so I could mention how last night at FNM I ulti'd Jace and cast my opponent's Armed / Dangerous (The Armed part) on my AEtherling and just swung for lethal with a 10/1 double striking unblockable creature.

So yeah, discuss the magnificence of the best Planeswalker in standard right now.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Jace, Architect of Thought Empty Re: Jace, Architect of Thought

Post by Rodrigo Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:23 am

I'll never forgive myself for selling this for 12 dollars. Never.

Card is ridiculously strong. I once ultimated him, searched for Bolas, and ultimated Bolas Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:27 pm