Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice Empty [Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 am

Grade 0: 17

1 Dimensional Robo, Daimagnum
    4 Army Penguin
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daibattles
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daicrane
    4 Dimensional Robo, Gorescue

Grade 1: 14

4 Dimensional Robo, Daicannon
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daishield
    3 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
    3 Dimensional Robo, Daitiger

Grade 2: 12

4 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daifighter
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daidriller

Grade 3: 7

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
    3 Dark Dimensional Robo, "Reverse" Daiyusha

The way I wanted to go about this was to maximize the use of Daiyusha, then finish the kill entirely when the Limit Break of Darkyusha becomes truly necessary. Daidrills and Dailanders, along with Daimagnum can let me sit on regular Daiyusha for awhile as I beat them with pressuring Criticals and empty their hand. Yeah, a 10k defense is bad, but I think in comparison to draining them and then Crossriding and literally DRAINING them makes up for it. Draw Triggers are to support the sheer force of the Daicannons and make it so if they somehow survive pressure or the Limit Break, I can still pump Criticals. That, and to fuel Darkyusha, of course. In the case where I can't crossride with Darkyusha, Daicannons and extra power make up for it, along with Daicannon having the ability to give him the +2k he needs.

I should probably run Goyusha instead of Magnum, and maybe a Critical Trigger focused build... but the only thing that has thrown me off with this deck is getting grade locked due to my shitty luck. Everything else has checked out so far. So yeah, thoughts and fixes and help is really nice and appreciated.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

[Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice Empty Re: [Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Seems fine, since Darkyusha's skill is confirmed to only lock D-Robos. I told you on Skype about maybe changing the numbers of Daicannon and Dailander, but 8 draws makes the "consistency" issue I saw pretty pointless.

I feel like you should be trying to get to 8 g3 to keep yourself out of getting locked, but I can't really see anything that good to minus in your lineup...maybe -1 Daidriller/+1 Darkyusha?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice Empty Re: [Dimensional Police] Awkward Justice

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:58 pm

The numbers could most likely do better if changed around if I ran 6/6 instead and focusing on striking power for Daitiger/Daidragon. I don't entirely need an extra Darkyusha since he isn't really 100% the point until I can Limit Break or pump Daicannons. That, and I sort of want at least Daidriller or Dailander when I hit Grade 3.

I could try it just for the sake of not being Grade Locked, but the deck's strategy could be thrown slightly off, in which I might as well run a Goyusha Darkyusha build to make up for the grade locking instead. Not sure how I'll go about this.

I'll probably try -1 Daidriller, but the +1 could go to Tiger or Darkyusha. ... Which is probably better as -1 Dailander/+1 Daitiger. I'm just indecisive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 am