Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dawn
Volt
RAEG
7 posters

Rayquaza's Crib. Are you worthy of entering his lair?

RAEG
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Rayquaza's Crib. Are you worthy of entering his lair? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rayquaza's Crib. Are you worthy of entering his lair?

Post by RAEG Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Been inactive sorry Sad. Both of you are accepted.

Anyone here has/had any interest in the TCG?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 13

Rayquaza's Crib. Are you worthy of entering his lair? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rayquaza's Crib. Are you worthy of entering his lair?

Post by Dawn Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:12 am

I used to be so interested in it but I got so few energies, so yeah. eventually I stopped caring about it.
    RAEG
    Members
    Members

Post by RAEG Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Competitve play has never been a big thing in the PTCG as opposed to YGO and MTG. The game itself has become more expensive but thankfully, 2 of the most sought after cards(one of which is part of a new, yet decent deck) are coming out(and already came for some nations), via tins. Back in January for Japan(and last month for everyone), we had a new type: Dragon.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Dawn Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm

I never even paid any attention to it for years so Dragon actually being a type is interesting.
    RAEG
    Members
    Members

Post by RAEG Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Here's a Japanese Dragon-type card: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/archive/0/0c/20120730213645!HydreigonDragonsExalted97.jpg

English version of the above card: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/0c/HydreigonDragonsExalted97.jpg

Yes, the Japanese holos have holo borders but the English ones don't
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Dawn Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:28 am

I HAVE to get this.

There is going to be another actual handheld Mystery Dungeon game!

RAEG
    Members
    Members

Post by RAEG Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm

But it's for 3DS which means I have to somehow convince my mom to buy me a 3DS Sad
    RAEG
    Members
    Members

Post by RAEG Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 pm

bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 pm